*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1316578-Life-goes-on
by Vidhi
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Emotional · #1316578
This is a story about how our life doesnt stop without anyone... How life goes on!!!!
Why did this happen to our daughter?? She is so young and she has to face all the harsh things of life. I don’t understand is this our mistake or the mistake of Seema’s stars.
Mr. Sharma was talking to his wife…..
They were talking about Seema their one and only daughter. Seema had just lost her husband Vicky in an accident...
Seema had always wanted to marry Raj. Raj was her first love. They were together in college. After their graduation Raj got a job and they decided to disclose their relationship to Seema’s parents.
But Seema’s parents were not ready for the marriage. Raj used to stay in hostel during college and then in his company quarters. Seema’s parents refused for their marriage by saying that he doesn’t even have a house of his own. Seema and Raj tried to convince her parents a lot but it was of no use. Seema didn’t want to leave her parents and marry Raj. Raj didn’t force her for anything. They went on their respective paths.
Mr. Sharma decided on Seema’s marriage with Vicky who was a doctor by profession and was from a well to do family.
Vicky was a complete gentleman. The day of Seema’s marriage was still fresh in the eyes of Mrs. Sharma. Seema had not talked to her parents from the day they had rejected Raj. She didn’t argue on anything. She quietly married Vicky.
After the tiring day of their marriage, when Vicky and seema went to their room, seema told Vicky that she didn’t like him.
Vicky was a calm person. He thought may be it is because of the new atmosphere. He never forced her for anything.
A year passed and Vicky was still waited for Seema’s love. But Seema had not yet forgotten Raj. She fulfilled the duties of a daughter in law but never could become a good wife.
Vicky had to go to Nashik for a medical tour for two days. He was going to return on the eve of their anniversary.
Suddenly the news channels said that there was a landslide in Nashik.
And many people had lost their lives. Vicky’s parents were much tensed. Seema contacted every hospital he had visited but no one knew where he was. It was night already. Seema herself was worried. At late night the door bell rang. Seema ran to the door and was happy to see Vicky. As soon as she saw him she gave him a hug started crying. Vicky couldn’t understand this behaviour. Vicky told everyone in the family about his journey. Vicky’s parents were glad to see that he was safe. Everyone settled in their rooms. When Seema and Vicky went to their room, Seema couldn’t understand what she was going through. She realized that, she had started loving Vicky. She went him wished for their anniversary.
This was the day when these two people became one. Now there was no problem in their lives. It was a very happy family.
Years passed. But a drastic incident snatched away Vicky. And seema’s life was finished. She had never thought of a life without Vicky.
She shifted to her parent’s home now.
She visited her in laws once in a while. That house reminded her of Vicky.
After a few months she took up a job in a school. She taught the KG. She found peace with those kids. There was a girl named Seema in her class. She was naughty, smart, cheerful, always smiling. Seema had a soft corner for this little girl. She thought because of their names. One day the little seema became unconscious in the class. The school tried to contact her parents but the phones were dead.
Seema herself checked the address from register and took the girl to her home.
She entered the bungalow. There was a beautiful garden of roses. She rang the bell. She was so shocked to see the person who opened the door. It was none other than Madhavi, her best friend in college. But they had lost contacts due to hectic life schedules. Madhavi was surprised to see her child with Seema. She first took the kid n also asked Seema to come in. Madhavi n Seema were very confused to see each other. In no time, a familiar voice came from inside “who is it, madhavi?” it was none other than Raj, seema’s first love. Seema was called inside. Seema told them that their daughter fell ill and she is her class teacher. Raj called for the doctor. Seema was put to sleep for some time. “She just needs rest”, the doctor said.
Now the time arrived that these old friends sit and talk. They settled in the drawing room. Madhavi asked seema about her life. Seema told them everything about Vicky, his accident. Madhavi now realized that Raj and seema should be left alone. She went to bring them some coffee.
Raj told seema how he was left alone when she had gone away from his life. He said that Madhavi was the only person who supported him. They became very good friends. After some days Madhavi proposed to him and they both got married. And then their daughter seema.
Raj said “Now they are me life. I love them both a lot”
Madhavi came they chatted for sometime and seema then left.
When at night seema was thinking about her life, she smiled. She wondered how Madhavi was the only one who knew about their relationship. And how Madhavi and Raj teased her that they loved each other and when Seema would get very angry then Raj would immediately say that only like friends. And he always told seema that “You are the only love of my life”.
And then she remembered how Vicky came into her life and also how he left her forever.
She thought that “Life goes on without every one.
Nothing is permanent in life except for change “






© Copyright 2007 Vidhi (vidhi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1316578-Life-goes-on