*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1292539-I-Knew
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Romance/Love · #1292539
An everyday life experienance
I knew it couldn't last, you and me, but I tried. I thought if maybe if i kept fighting for it that we would be together, but it didn't work. Your with her now, and you tell me everything about your relationship. Can't you see? You're killing me. I hate hearing how she's in love with you and another boy but can't choose. She's using you, why can't you see that? You dont belong with her, you belong with me. You call me tonight and she broke your heart, I want to break her. You say no and tell me how your in love and will do anything for her. How can you be in love? She's telling lies not to just you but the other guy, she's spreading herself thin. I knew it would happen, I would call you and you were with her. I wanted to crawl into a corner and stay there. I knew everything, she would've hated you telling me things and asking for advice, I hated it too, but she didn't know. I knew all your dreams, nightmares, dislikes and loves but you didn't know anything about me. I knew your music, and the goodness no one else saw inside of you. I was on the phone with you until one in the morning, yet you never saw my potential. Tomorrow I'm leaving for a new town, new people, new life but it's one without you. I know it won't last, but this heartache is killing me now. I'm saying good bye to you tonight but just remeber boy, I knew.
© Copyright 2007 Marisol White (mythoughts_rm at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1292539-I-Knew