*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1282848-The-More-the-Merrier
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1282848
This is FANTASY...I haven't done this...yet.
Another long Friday at work was over. I sat in a booth relaxing and having a snack wrap and iced tea. My co-worker and friend, Dale, didn't have to work until later that night, but he had come in to make up his floor sheet ahead of time, like we're supposed to do. I asked him what he was up to until 6 P.M. and he told me that he had no plans.

"What about you? What are your plans," he asked, with a smile.
"Well, I was going to go home and shower, change clothes, and probably just go online for awhile. Nothing exciting."
"Wanna come with me over to Jim's? We were just gonna hang out and play video games."
"Sure, sounds great. Mind if we stop at my place so I can shower and change first? I don't really feel like hanging out in my uniform and smelling like grease."

About half an hour later, we were sitting in Jim's apartment, smoking a little weed and talking. Jim was there, of course, as well as Mike and Tony.

I had changed into a black t-shirt and denim shorts and was sitting next to Dale on Jim's bed. Mike asked if we wanted to play a game and I smiled and asked what game they wanted to play.

"How about 'Truth or Dare'? Tony asked, grinning wickedly across the room at me.
"Sounds like fun," I smiled, licking my lips.
"Ladies first," Mike smirked. "Truth or Dare?"
"I'll take truth, to start," I laughed. "Sorry!"
"No problem," Mike paused to think. "Would you suck Dale's dick if he asked you?"
"Sure, why not?" I responded, truthfully. I had fantasized about that quite a few times. "I'd love to."
"Really?" Dale's voice spoke from directly behind me. "I could use a good hummer."

I casually leaned back against him and his arms came around my chest, his fingers playfully tweaking my right nipple.

"Slow down, you two," Mike admonished. "The game is only beginning."
"Your turn to ask someone, Claire," Dale still had an arm draped lightly around me.
"Dale," I smiled. "Truth or Dare."
"Dare," he responded quickly.
"I dare you to kiss me...really kiss me." I turned toward him and licked my lips, suggestively.

He pulled me close and gently pressed his lips against mine. My heart fluttered and I could feel my juices beginning to flow as his mouth pressed harder against mine. His tongue caressed my lips and my mouth opened, as if by itself. We made out for a few minutes until Mike cleared his throat.

"Come on, you guys. Let's keep playing."
With a sigh, Dale pulled away. I was so horny, I could hardly stand it, but I turned back over to face the others.

"Truth or Dare, Mike," Dale growled. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my ass, and it took every ounce of willpower to keep from turning back around and stroking it through his jeans.

"Truth," Mike decided.
"Mike, would you fuck Claire if you had the chance?"
"Oh yeah," Mike blushed, staring at my big tits. "I'd do her. Um, Tony...Truth or Dare?"
"Dare," Tony grinned. "Make it good, dammit."
"I dare you to suck on one of Claire's nipples for one whole minute!" I could see that Mike's jeans were starting to look a little tight. Tony stood up and headed over toward the bed. I leaned back against Dale as Tony lifted my shirt up, baring my huge breasts for all to see.

"Damn," Mike breathed. "Nice fucking jugs."
"Thank you," I smiled and then gasped as Tony's mouth closed around my nipple, sucking it gently. I moaned, softly, my pussy was suddenly even wetter than it had been just a few seconds ago.

The minute seemed to be over in no time, I was so close to orgasm already, I could hardly stand it.

"Claire," Tony spoke, his voice sounding husky. "Truth or Dare?"
"Dare," I responded, bravely.
"I dare you to suck Dale's dick until he cums, and swallow it all."
"That's an easy dare. No problem!" I grinned, happily, as I turned back around.

Sliding to the edge of the bed, I pulled Dale's rock-hard cock from his jeans and gently licked the head. Then, I opened my mouth wide, and slid it all the way down the shaft until his cock was buried deep in my throat. He moaned as I slowly slid my mouth up and down his dick, my tongue flicking in and out as I went.

I felt hands on my waist and then my shorts were pulled down, revealing my tight, wet pussy to the guys behind me. Mike rubbed my clit, softly, with one hand as he opened his jeans with the other.

I kept my rhythym going, enjoying the feel of Dale's cock hitting the back of my throat. Mike's dick slid into my tight, wet, pussy, causing me to gasp, but I quickly recovered, not wanting to disappoint Dale. I could feel his cock throbbing in my mouth and his moans were getting louder. I sucked harder, faster and deeper, rocking back and forth with the force of Mike's thrusts.

"What about me?" Tony asked, his hands reaching under me and fondling my breasts. I moaned softly, and the vibration from my throat pushed Dale over the edge and his salty cum filled my mouth. I swallowed it, greedily, and then licked him clean.

"Move over, Dale. My turn," Tony ordered, pulling his cock out of his jeans and sliding onto the bed, adjusting his position so his hard dick was directly beneath my mouth. Mike, at this point, was thrusting even harder and faster. I could feel my juices flowing over his cock and running down my thigh. I slid Tony's dick into my mouth. He pushed my head down, forcing his cock all the way into my throat. After watching me with the other two guys, it didn't take him long at all and he was shooting a hot load down my throat. He tasted as good as Dale had, and then, Mike grabbed my hair, pulled my head back and slammed into me harder than ever. We came together and then we all just laid back on the bed, breathing heavily and smiling.

"We definitely gotta do this again," Tony gasped. "That was over too damn fast."

I was too tired to speak, so I just smiled, nodded and then dozed off for a little nap.



© Copyright 2007 Just a Penguin (mspenguin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1282848-The-More-the-Merrier