*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1269744-Prologue-to-something-Im-working-on
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #1269744
I need to know does this make you want to read my story? Is it a good catcher?
Every woman wants her own man. A man who can park his car in front of her house without being paranoid. A man who can spend the night without worrying about the time. A man who does not reek of a scent that she doesn't own. But she may be scared. Scared that she may not hold that mans attention long enough. That he may become bored like so many others in the past. Scared that he has another woman to take over when she grows tired, disgusted, or disenchanted. She may be scared of being deserted again, loved, cherished, and abused. Scared of being hurt, or just let down by empty promises and blank expressions. Once you go through something repeatedly you start to become weary and you dread it coming again. Most people put a wall up around their hearts to protect it from further harm. Some people vow to get even; you know the saying "vengeance is best served cold." So you go through time trying to carry that out, and then one day you realize you still aren't happy. Even though you have hurt countless amounts of people and sill live by your motto- "Leave them before they leave you" "Find them, Fuck them, and Play them."
You still are not happy. So you decide to try it differently- Let me see what will happen if I try it again? What will happen if I love again? What about if I just open my heart a little bit? If I let someone get close to me? What if What if What if?
Can't live my life on what ifs. So I leap in heart first. Only time will tell if I float or land flat on my face. Will my parachute work? Will he be there to pull the cord if need be or will I be alone in the air? Struggling and gagging for air and life, stick around for the story.
© Copyright 2007 Lady Jay (jperry at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1269744-Prologue-to-something-Im-working-on