*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1268672-Love-is
Rated: E · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1268672
A descripition of love that comes from my heart.
Love is the STRONG affection between two people... attraction based on sexual desire...affection based on admiration && benevolance. Its that ((warm)) attachment, enthusiasm, and devotion toward each another. Its an unselfish, loyal, and honest committment.

Love is to hold dear what means the most to you; to cherish it with STRONG emotions. It is the abilitly to feel a lovers passion && desire. its the ability to give your heart away knowing that ANYTHING can happen.

Love it knowing that at ANY moment, your ♥ could [[break]] and you give it away anyways. It is the ability to tell that Special Someone ANYTHING that is on your mind && being able to trust them and honor && respect them.

Love is throwing away your dreams so you can spend the rest of your life with the one you're crazy about. It is about Not Knowing what to expect in the future, but going for it without any doubt.

Love is knowing that you want to be with someone enough that if the whole world turned their back on you, you'd say, "It doesnt matter, we still have eachother..." Thats what love is.
© Copyright 2007 Charity Rose (jayjay5891 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1268672-Love-is