*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1256399-A-Horrible-Death
by Wind
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1256399
She never deserved to die, but it happened anyway.
A few years ago there lived a young girl named Mary. She was a very nice person. She had never hurt anyone, she didn´t disserve to die, but it happened anyway, and in the most horrible way.

One morning she woke up. She looked at her alarm clock; it was 7:30am. She got out of bed and did all of her morning routines, then she went to school. She enjoyed a typical day of school. She was very happy at school and always got excited during her physical education classes. The final bell rang at 3:30pm. She was walking home and looking forward to seeing her parents. She felt calm, relaxed, and happy, but that wouldn´t last very long.

When she arrived home, she went to the kitchen, hoping to find her mom cooking lunch, but she wasn´t there, and the stove was completely unused. She felt very puzzled so she went to the living room, hoping to find her dad watching TV, but it was the same story: he wasn´t there and the TV was turned off. At this point she was starting to feel worried. She knew that the only other place where they could be was their bedroom, so she went there.

The moment she touched the doorknob, a shiver went down her spine, it was then and there that she started to feel very nervous. The instant that she opened the door, she felt like her heart had stopped. She could only look and see that her parents were lying on the bed, they had been, literally, ripped apart, limb from limb. They were both practically sweating blood, and their limbs looked like they had been bent out of shape. There was a lake of blood all over the floor. Mary couldn´t move, she couldn´t even cry.

Behind the bed she saw a figure. It looked like a man, and he was covered in blood. He was wearing a black robe with a hood that hid his face. The moment that Mary saw him, she showed hate in her face, hate towards that man. Suddenly the man raised his right arm, showing his hand, except, it wasn´t a hand, it was a huge claw, still covered with blood. Mary was about to scream with anger and hate, but then, the man used that claw to lower his hood. It was then that Mary´s face filled with horror, she was petrified she couldn´t move a muscle, she couldn´t even breathe. She felt that at that moment her heart had stopped, she didn´t have time to react, she didn´t even have time to blink.

Two days later we see the authorities examining the house, they had already called the morgue in order to handle the bodies and have them buried. When they looked at Mary´s parents, they saw that their faces didn´t show any emotion, but when they looked at Mary´s face, she still had that look of terror carved into her face.
© Copyright 2007 Wind (earth at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1256399-A-Horrible-Death