*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1242880-The-sad-life-of-a-Vampire
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Death · #1242880
This is the thoughts of a very sad vampire whos life is running thin
I am sitting on a log in the woods...alone...sad...suffering. It all started when I met this girl, her name Rose. I first saw her being mugged in the village sqare, thats when i stepped in and the mugger got what was coming to him, a major ass kicking. He saw me, I ran at him, he dodged, I prepared myself for a blow but to my surprise he was still trying to grab Roses bag that had a errie purple light coming from inside of it so I grabbed a crate and smashed it on his head, He fell whimpering like a puppy, However i hade no pity for scum like him and punched him out then threw him into the building and smashed his head into the ground. Rose was stairing at me with eyes filled with horrer and thankfulness. She got up cautiosly and studyed me for any sign i was going to attack her, when she saw none he thanked me and kissed me on the cheek. At that momment i knew that I had to have her. However i turned around to see if the mugger was still on the ground i saw that he was and when i looked back she was gone. I didnt see her for the next 3 days but i couldnt stop thinking about her in that time. When i saw her on the 3rd morning she was was in a carrage with who i guessed was her father and curriesly enough she still had the same bag as the night she almost got mugged.I went over to say hi but when i did she turned twords me and smiled sadly. I didnt know why but i thought i should talk to her to see why she ran away after the mugging without a word. Thats when she opened her bagand there was a big blowing purple light and all of a sudden there was a enormus pain in my head and it felt like a pike was being pushed through my head hollowing it out the ...black..and then i thought i saw...a blood red rose. When i woke up i was in my bed and quite a few of the villagers where gathered around me with worried faces. When my head cleared they explained that i had just wandered into the path and then i just grasped my head, screeched with pain and blacked out. When i tryed to say i was walking twords the carrage everybody had no clue what i was talking about. Later that day i noticed that when i ate or drank anything it always seemed like some kind of ash or graval. I was reading a book when my cat wandered in then all of a sudden it hissed at me and scrathed me, I drew back shocked from the attack of my normally very friendly cat. Thats when i noticed my hand was bleeding a lot. I tried to move to the bandages but my body just...would...move at all i couldnt even take my eyes off the blood. Thats when it got close and closer until i tasted somthing that was undiscribelly perfect, when i was able to move again i noticed that i was drinking the blood from my cut and stopped immidiatly, crawled into the corner and thought. i thought for what seemed like forever seconds turned into minutes, minutes turned into hours and so i say for 7 hours straight just...thinking. I went outside to get some vegitibals from the local seller and thats when things got bad. I found out there was nobody in sight and then i looked around to see what was happenening when i saw that the moon was out yet to me it seemed as bright as day. I looked inside one of the villagers houses and saw they were sleeping thats when i lost control of my body again. I just opened the door,couldnt stop myself, leaned forward twords his neck, couldnt stop myself, and bit down then i got this wierd feeling and when i came to it was still night and the man was...dryed out he looked over 80 years old, his hair was white annd he was dead. I couldnt believe my eyes but i knew it was all me and then i heard laughing i turned around sharply expecting a attack when i saw Rose just standing there in the moonlight she looked like a black angel standing there. I walked twords her when i heard her say,"Hello I know you can see me and i know what you just did...but dont worry i wont tell. My name is Rose the princess of darkness." I just stood there amazing, shocked and distrought when i snarled at her and said,"What the hell have you done to me!" she looked amused and answered,"I have given you a gift." she said then she kissed me on the cheek and dissapeared thats when i woke up on my bed wondering if it had all been a dream but i relized it wasnt wen the man i had sucked dry was found dead in his bed. For the next few awefull nights i did the same thing while not being able to control myself and without i sight of rose. But one night I WAS cought by one of the kids of my victum he told the town about it and i heard them in a angry mob all coming to my house. Thats when she appeared again Rose and this is what she said,"I admire your directness with drinking." then she giggled, and dissappeared. I ran out side to see how many there were in the mob but as soon as i got out the door the mob was at my house. I was however able to run into the forrest withought getting caught but i knew it was just a matter of time. All of a sudden there was a sharp pain in my left rib, my knee cap and my neck. Thats when i heard someone say "Hello vampire the names Van Hellsing and im going to hunt down and kill all of you kind just like i have you." That is when i was able to hear the mob and thats when i heard Van Hellsing say "I'll go and settle this you should just rest and wait for your demise." I tried to get up but couldnt that when i noticed that there was a 3 inchs of blood surrounding my body. I knew i didnt have much longer to live and thats when Rose appeared and kissed me for what seemed like an etternity with my last ounce of strength i was able to say,"w-w-what d-did y-y-you d-d-do" she smiled and said "I have given you a gift." Now here I lay on this log waiting for my demise if somebody gets this note please find me a grave so My soul can depart from the world of the living. All I want is you to know the name Rose.

thats when the vampires soul departed his body and left him forever but his last sight was a blood red Rose and the last thing he heard was the words "I have given you a gift...a gift of eternal darkness."



The End
© Copyright 2007 Alucard's ink pen (bringiton265 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1242880-The-sad-life-of-a-Vampire