*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1241464-The-Perfect-Dream
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Adult · #1241464
A woman's sex dream about her husband. PLEASE please please read! and comment!
She stares at him while he sleeps. (True, she's always the first to fall asleep, it's just, something about him makes her feel comfortable; puts her mind at ease. But she's always the first one to wake, and when she does, all she can do is stare.) She's infatuated by his beauty. The way his eyelids blanket his eyes, and how this is the only time his face seems worry free. She loves to watch the rise and fall of his chest. And she loves how he still sleeps with his arm wrapped around her, after all these years. She loves him and she can't believe he still stayed.

She roles over to get a better look at him. She waits to see if she woke him up, she did. She closes her eyes, and waits for him to drift back into his peaceful slumber. She smiles to herself. Now it's time to play her favorite game. She lies there for a moment, trying to remember where she put all her "accessories". She reaches under her pillow, and pulls out 2 sets of handcuffs, and 2 sets of shackles. She works quickly, but flawlessly. She cuffs his hands first; knowing that if he wakes up, those will be the hardest to fight him for. But she's in luck, he didn't wake up, she works on his ankles next. She's done, onto the next task.

Undressing him is no challenge; he hardly ever sleeps with his clothes on. But tonight it's storming, and their son is home. So he has his boxers on, just incase Junior wants to pay a late night visit to them.

She mounts him, ever so gently. She rubs his chest, being careful not to tickle him. And kisses him once. She goes to his neck, and kisses it, very soft and sensual, just the way he likes it. She bites him, not her normal, blood-drawing bite, but a light skin pulling one, so he wouldn't wake up. She moves down to his chest, and begins to bite his pecks. She works her way down and sees that he's hard. She brushes against his dick, just enough to cause it to throb with the desire of attention. She rubs his thighs, and brushes against his dick again. Then she mounts him, but she won't sit near his dick, in fear he'll wake up, and then unexpectedly enter her. (Don't get it wrong, she wants to fuck, but that's not what her goal is right now.) She kisses him again, and rubs his chest.

She sits down by his ankles. And begins to stroke his dick. She can't believe he hasn't woken up yet. His unconsciousness is beginning to suck the fun right out of her game. (There is no fun unless he’s struggling.)

She moves to his face, and toys with his ear. Then she whispers “Rise and Shine Babe.” He groans, and stretches; not yet realizing he’s her prisoner. He goes to hug her, but he can’t, he’s chained. She grins, and kisses him. He laughs, (not a funny laugh, but a how-ironic laugh) he knows what’s coming, it’s his fantasy. She kisses his neck, and bites, she’s disappointed, there’s no blood. She moves to his chest and bites, yes, he’s bleeding. She licks it up, and drinks. He groans.

Now he thinks it’s time. She sheds he clothes, and moves down. She starts to rub his thighs again, she starts to run his dick, and she licks around his head. But then she stops. He protests, but she knows he loves all of this. She starts up again, and he tries to break out of the cuffs. She giggles, and crawls up toward his face, and kisses him. He bucks his waist, trying to enter her. She decides that maybe it’s time to fuck, and just when he thinks they’re going to, she pulls up. He groans, and tries to break the cuffs, he’s wild with lust, he craves it. He just barely entered her; he’s disappointed but is desperately trying to break free. She laughs, and kisses him. He can’t take it anymore, he fights and fights, but it’s no use, she’s learned. She’s re-enforced the cuffs with rope.

She lowers herself onto him again, and they fuck for a while. He seems content, but still craving more when she stops. He keeps trying to break free. And she finally uncuffs him. Now the real fun begins.

He pins her down, and bites her neck; she’s bleeding. He bites her tits, and sucks on her nipples. He starts to caress her pussy. She fights his hold, but it’s no good, he over powers her. He beings to finger her. Her breathing speeds up, and she begins to moan. Her whole body is trembling when he stops. She’s disappointed, but then, his finger is replaced by something wider, more fulfilling. They fuck for what seems like hours, because it is. She has the best orgasm of her life.

She throws on one of his T-shirts and they fall asleep. She’s lying on top of him, with her head on his chest, and he’s hugging her. They’re happy.

Then there’s a knock on their door, it’s their son, in his boxers, just like his dad. He had a nightmare, and he wanted to sleep with them. The little boy lies by his dad. And he puts his arm around his son; his wife is still on top of him. And there they slept, like one happy family, it was perfect, it was exactly what they dreamed of in high school.

She woke up suddenly, screaming and crying. She turned over, and he wasn’t there, nothing was, except for her blood soaked knife and stained sheets. She remembers it was just a dream. She had no husband, no sex, and no son. Her high school boyfriend (they were actually unofficially engaged) left when she was 17, to be a Marine. She’s 24 now, and he still hasn’t returned. He promised he would in a year, that way once she graduated he’d be home, and they could get married, and have their Junior, and get away from this hell whole, and they’d finally be happy. But he still wasn’t back, and she was dying, the only way to block the pain was to hurt herself, and even then it didn’t work. The whole in her chest just grew and grew. She sat at her dining room table waiting, like she always did. She sat by the phone, just incase he called. And when the mail came, she ran to get it, searching for anything from him. But nothing ever came, so she went on waiting. She drank and OD’d all the time, every night. But she never died.

One night there was a knock at her door. She stumbled over to answer it. With a bottle of absinthe in her hand, she opened the door, and there he stood. He looked different from the badass that left her those long 7 years ago. He had short brown hair and he was clean-shaven for once. His muscles were prominent through his shirt. (Not that he didn’t have muscles before, but now they stood out, like he always wanted.) Even with all the differences there’s no way she could ever have forgotten him. She instantly dropped the bottle, and melted into his arms. She cried for the rest of that night, and they fell asleep on the couch of her 1 room apartment. She slept for a long time; it was her first real sleep since he left.

And when she woke up, they went and had their dream wedding, they moved to their dream house, and had their Junior. They had everything he promised her.

Then one day, he got a call. He quietly took it in the other room. Junior and his wife were puzzled. When he returned, he explained that he had been called back into duty, and he left tomorrow.
© Copyright 2007 B.L.C. Powell (vamp_in_love at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1241464-The-Perfect-Dream