*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1239594-Movie-Theatre
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1239594
A short description of the best time in a movie theatre.
The way he touches me. The gentle movement of silk along my body. From the soft of my fingertips to the small of my back. Tracing an invisible line that burns as if his fingers are matches.

My skin becomes hot, red with desire. He can feel it. He uses it. There are people everywhere. But it is dark. Everyone else is concentrating on the film, or so I hope.

Then, his lips on my shoulder, his hands whisping my blouse away, exposing my black lace trimmed camisole. Lips again, oh god the lips! Skimming my skin slowly, barely moving. Inching toward my neck, his tongue slipping through. He nips at my neck, I gasp with surprise. Oh how I love surprises, the lips again, closing in on my ear subtly sucking, my toes ready to curl. I tilt my head giving him better access. He smiles, he loves driving me crazy.
His fingertips still wandering about my body. Up my arm slowly, over my shoulder then down. Following the line of my top, but not below the lace. He’s loving it. Hell, I’m loving it! All the way across my chest, slow and soft while breathing gently into my ear. His breath getting deeper, more unstable. I turn my head, softly kiss his cheek. His hands fly to my neck bunching my hair as he kisses me, my most passionate kiss. My hand cups his neck making him groan. His hand slides down over my chest and stomach, and then back up again, only this time no material separates us. He takes his time, my breathing more rapid, just wanting to scream. His tongue dances with mine as his hand finally closes in. My entire body shutters, he laughs, knowing he has the power over me. I turn closer to him, trying to press myself onto him. Damn these movie theater seats. He goes down to my neck again, biting his way. It hurts, but I welcome it. I’ve never been a fan of hickeys in the past but I couldn’t care less now. God, how I wish he has a thousand hands. My skin is on fire and any touch, or breath of wind spreads goose bumps like a wave of fire. His hands grab my hips and being them to him like magnets. His hand then wanders down around front. I moan, not caring if anyone hears I can barely breathe let alone think and care. Then the lights come on. I want to cry and scream!! The movie is over. As far as I’m concerned it was excellent. I’m disappointed but the ride home should be fun.
© Copyright 2007 WonderKelzz (wonderkelz at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1239594-Movie-Theatre