*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1229091-Broken-Heart
Rated: · Short Story · Teen · #1229091
This is about a girl having her heart broken and not knowing what to do!
True Story

A girl can fall in love very fast with someone they are going out with. I once had an incounter like that once, and I fell in love with this boy. We went out, got presents for each other, danced, held hands, and even hugged! But then the boy didn't feel like they were going so well, so he broke up with me. I was crushed! I couldn't beleive it! I sat in my room crying while looking at the picture of the boy I lost. But then two or three days later, the boy came to me and said he had made a mistake and wanted to get back together! I was joyful, happy, and quick to say yes!! So we went out some more and more things happened! I put my head on his shoulder, we held hands more, and even called each other and talked for hours!! Then the boy started not to like me, and so he broke up with me, AGAIN!!

Girls, I don't ever want this to happen to you because I know how it felt!! THANK YOU!!!
© Copyright 2007 Nerd_Bird1995 (nerd_bird10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1229091-Broken-Heart