*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1227576-Oh-love-how-beautiful-but-sad-art-thou
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by BiEmma
Rated: 13+ · Other · Emotional · #1227576
I don't know what category it'd be in. My thoughts on the beauty that is love.
Love is a beautiful thing.  It can be given so freely but taken so suddenly.  It can give fond memories and leave wretched scars.  Love can blind you, make you stupid, make you downright hateful... But love can also make you see the beauty in everything.

When love begins, you feel you're the only person in the world that matters to the one you love.  You feel at peace, and you feel safe.  It seems like nothing could take you away from this happiness.

When love ends, it feels like the end of the world, like your heart's been ripped from your chest and destroyed right in front of you.  Loss of the will to go on is common, and suicide runs rampant through those who've lost love.

Love is a most important thing.  And those who find love, and get to keep it, are the luckiest people in the world.


I wish you love
© Copyright 2007 BiEmma (neverwithyou at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1227576-Oh-love-how-beautiful-but-sad-art-thou