*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1225157-Sally-the-Stupid-Polar-Bear-part-I
Rated: E · Short Story · Entertainment · #1225157
A humorous nonsense story about a polar bear with unique interests.
      Sally is a stupid polar bear. She likes mangos, even though she's never even seen one. She also enjoys flying, and the color orange. (Figure that out). Like all polar bears her fur is translucent, and her skin is black. (No joke, all polar bears are like that) She loves blue jeans, but hates all other form of pant. But one day while looking through her closet, she only had a pair of tan pants, this story is bout that day.
      It was a regular morning, in a regular alternate dimention where all animals are as technologically advanced as humans in this dimention. The animals also walk on two legs and talk as well. The regular sun rose, shining its regular blue rays, and woke the protagonist of this story, Sally. Sally lived in an igloo at the north pole. She had a walrus family, and another polar bear family as her neighbors.
      When the sun's rays hit Sally's face, she woke, and immediatly ran for her closet. Shirts were flung all across the room as she desperatly searched. But to no avail, she only had 1 pair of pants, and they were tan. "NOOOOOOOOO." Sally cried


                                                          The End
© Copyright 2007 Shimitu (shimitu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1225157-Sally-the-Stupid-Polar-Bear-part-I