*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1225029-Just-To-Know
by kri$$
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #1225029
This is The story of a missed connection between two people who once loved each other.
My story takes place in ga the beautiful green and historic savannah where i now live and once had cellphone service with t-mobile.i quickly found out the cell service had lots of cool online games,in which one was a game called lifestylers.this game enabled me to chat online with people from all over the world.i played the game for a few days hoping i woulld make a new friend and i did.he was an aussie named mark.mark and i immediatly hit it off chating online all day in between whatever we were doing, and all night while lying in the bed deep under the sheets.we exchanged pictures,phone numbers,addresses,gifts,and we even gave of each others love and intimacy over the phone.after months went by,i was so in love i felt like i couldnt breath without him and he felt the same.even though our timezones were literally like night and day,we were determined to make this relationship work.we text messaged,and talked for hours every day.could you imagine the cost of the phone bills?then came plans for us to get married,he would move to the states we would marry and he would become a citizen.and then one day i got no call from him,no reply to my text messages,no contact for about two weeks.me being a woman i assumed the worst,i thought he had changed his mind about us and didnt have the heart to tell me.so i sent him angry messages and wrote things that i later ended up regreting.and out of the blue he sends me a picture message of him in a hospital bed.my god he was in a bad car accident! i felt so bad i wanted to die.during this time i tried so hard to get time off from work so i could go be with him, and take care of him but was unsuccessful due to the fact that we were not yet married.he had to have a nurse go home with him to care for him.i felt so worthless that i broke off the relationship.he didnt take it very well.i still called for a couple off days to check on him and he wouldnt accept my calls i text messaged him and he would not reply,this went on for about a month folling the accident until i finally gave up.i loved him so much then and love him still...and its strange how i never touched him or felt his touch.i think of him every day even though i have moved on, so much until it burns my heart just to not know...
© Copyright 2007 kri$$ (chrstn_ple at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1225029-Just-To-Know