*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1219601-A-Mothers-Intution
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Deidra
Rated: · Other · Family · #1219601
Testimony: Why I Admire My Mother
    I am glorified to have a profound person who has instilled much adoration into my repute. She has taught me everything I know about being first, a child of God, a woman, and a mother. There are three unique traits that establish my mother as the person who has influenced me in a special way: her wisdom, her strength, and her love.
    In this thriving world, there is so much erudition one needs to know. Having been led and still leading by my mother’s wisdom is my everyday empowerment. Wisdom to know life has many challenges, but being able to believe that God will not put more on you then you can bear is my mother’s devotion. When the unfortunate seemed to make a way into my life, my mother held me and assured me that by God’s grace everything will be made hold again.
    My mother’s durability amazes me. She has faced many obstacles as a single parent of three children. There were many nights I heard my mother while on her bending knees, asking God to provide her with strength to supply her family. Her prayers were answered. My mother is the strongest person I know. 
    Having a heart so big and a love so strong is the largest trait of my mother’s. Everyone that knows her and those who meet her can feel the love that transpires from her soul. She is such a warm-hearted person who applies love to everyone. Children especially, can sense the adoration that my mother shares. Because she is a marvelous mother, her motherly love tends to surrender itself to her students.
    My lovely mother has influenced me in such a special way. I often pray that I will have a heart like hers. One that loves, cherish, forgives, and knows that all things are possible. I thank God for blessing me with one of His unique creations. Having a strong mother, assures me that I have all of the love, comfort, wisdom, and strength that I will ever need.

© Copyright 2007 Deidra (deidra at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1219601-A-Mothers-Intution