*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1198841-just-another-thought
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by bubba
Rated: · Other · Other · #1198841
just another thought
Just another thought

How was I to know?
There were certainly were no signs, (I being rather naïve, possibly expecting neon lights… foolish, foolish, foolish). Here lays the slaughter the salivating hordes of barbarians shaking as they run. Run to the feast gorge yourself upon our fear. Pass the drinks, the laughter massage your obese belly with torturous looks of intent painted so deliberately by the flickering light of the torch. Sleep now; ponder your next trapping, your next meal.
BETWEEN THE FEEDINGS

Caught by surprise, rather then running, rather then fighting collapse; however relished the thought expose your hidden families. Surrender your children there is no need for panic all can be replaced. Branks for the women and for the men castration!
Let our flags be seen for our army is equipped our hunger lies farther then the sea,(as well as deep). The children first there is no need to wait! Let us not hasten these adults, there need for the sun has ended throw them in the hole!

BETWEEN THE FEEDINGS





Note: I am still working on this one I will send you the rest when it is finished.


© Copyright 2007 bubba (losthermit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1198841-just-another-thought