*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1183657-Fisrt-Kiss
by Angel
Rated: · Short Story · Relationship · #1183657
Its about a girl who gets her frist kiss, while watching the sunset!!!
The girl sat on the cool sand, the little waves crashing against her legs. She giggled as the water washed away, tickling the bottom of her feet. Her jet-black curls rustling with the salty breeze, her golden eyes staring out at the ocean. She felt a hand on her shoulder and gazed up, she could see the black figure of a male staring down at her.
She looked back towards the green sea as he sat down, the boy placed his arm around her waist and smiled. She continued to stare out at the blue ocean, she would not forgive, and she wouldn’t let temptation come over her. He held her chin and moved it to face him, she wouldn’t give in she though, as she closed her golden eyes.
He sighed, moving closer to her face, she opened her eyes slightly just to see a glimpse of him before their lips touched and they caressed. His lips feeling soft and moist, boundless satisfaction when the sunset shone on both of them. How romantic, her first kiss on the beach while a sunset shone upon them…
My first kiss, my first kiss and isn’t it just amazing!!!
The girl screamed inside as she closed her eyes, the boy holding her jaw softly. For that one moment she felt like everything was going to be ok, she was safe from every little bit of evil, nobody would hurt her while he was around.
The kiss soon ended, the young girl smiled, gazing at the boy. They sat in the water in silence, gazing out at the spectacular view of the waves, clouds and the sunset. The images of the girls first kiss running over in her head again and again.
My amazing, beautiful, wonderful, incredible first kiss…
© Copyright 2006 Angel (angelwingz24 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1183657-Fisrt-Kiss