*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1178497-Attraction
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1178497
Instant attraction between a girl and a delivery guy.
She was prepared to spend the night by herself as she ordered some Chinese food from the Asian woman on the phone. Thirty to thirty five minutes she said before she hung up. She laid down on her bed and watched T.V relishing the fact that her annoying roommate wasn't there for once. Time flew by until a knock sounded at her dorm room door. It was a girl down the hall telling her that her food was here and that someone gave him the wrong number. He was waiting in the lobby. She quickly put some shoes on and grabbed her money and went downstairs. She saw him then and he saw her as she walked down the stairs. He was tall, big, he looked strong. He had dark hair and reeked of cigarettes, but she liked him. He looked like the guy from Everlast. She wore nothing but a long T-shirt, some gray sweats and flip flops.

She handed him a twenty and as he got the change out of his pocket she tossed her hair, still a little wet from the shower, catching his attention. There hands touched lightly as he handed her change back; they both felt the electricity between them. Before he could turn and leave she quickly asked him, "Could you come upstairs and help me for a minute?" Looking into his eyes, he knew what she meant. He followed her up the stairs. Her door locked when she shut it on her way out. As she slipped the key into the lock he pressed himself behind her, his mouth on her neck. They walked into the room together, his arms around her waist. She turned around then and kissed him, her lips eager to meet his. The door closed behind them.

Her arms were around his neck, their bodies pressed against one another; they walked backwards. She took him to her roommate's vacant bed. She sat down on the neatly made purple and white comfort, with him standing between her widely spread legs. His hand cupped the side of her face, his fingers in her hair as she undid his belt and unzipped his jeans. She pulled out his large, hard cock, her hand barely fit around. She licked her lips before she put the tip in her mouth. She licked him like the lollipop's she so enjoyed; her hand working the based back and forth. He closed his eyes, his head fell back and his hands worked in her hair as her head moved back and forth; his large dick going deeper inside her mouth each time. He moaned softly, she felt the desire in the pit of her stomach and a slight vibration between her open legs at her center. A few moments later his breathing became heavy, her motions became faster as she felt his body shake; he came in her mouth. She swallowed him, the taste unfamiliar but not unpleasant.

He took a few steps back, breathing hard, his dick still hanging out of his pants. He watched her wipe some from the corner of her mouth and lick her lips seductively. He was on her then. He forced her to lay back onto the bed. He kissed her lips, once before trailing down her body. Her neck, her chest, her breasts, her stomach. He slowly pulled her sweat pants down her legs and left them lying on the floor next to the bed. He slid her panties off her hips. They joined her pants on the floor. He put her legs on his shoulders as his face slid between them. His tongue slipped inside her. She was laying across the bed, her head hung off the edge, he sat on his knees on the floor. His long, muscular tongue worked back and forth. Her legs began to tremble with the orgasm. She moaned much louder than he did, her fingers working through his short hair like his did with hers. She repeated a mantra of "Oh my God, Oh my God, yes, yes, yes, please don't stop, Oh God," her toes curled in the air, her body became taunt and she exploded. He lapped it up like a dog.

He stood up then and looking down at her he slowly took off his coat, his shirt, and slid his pants off to add to the growing pile of clothes next to her roommate's bed. He stood there before her completely naked. She sat up and he lifted her shirt over her head. He reached behind her and unclasped her bra, throwing it onto the floor. She spun around to lay lengthwise on the bed, her head resting on her roommate's purple pillows. He stared at her body for a few seconds. She saw the desire in his eyes when he climbed on top of her. He slid himself inside her, she gasped at the sudden pain his large cock caused as he made room for himself inside her. He paused for a second to let her adjust before he began moving up and down slowly. She winced at first but then moved with him. He moved faster; her legs wrapped around his waist to push him deeper inside her. Faster, faster he moved back and forth side to side, you name it, he did it. It was painful but God did it feel good. His hands were palm down on the bed for support as he moved faster. She moaned, again, again, her breathing became labored, her chest heaving against his, her breasts rubbing against him. Her bed began to squeak under them as he hit it harder and harder still. She came the exact same moment he exploded inside her. That was the weirdest feeling ever, having his gize in her as he pulled out.

Just when she thought he was done he said, "Turn over," in a gruff voice. She did what he said and got on her hands and knees on the bed. Sitting on his knees he entered her from behind, his hands on her hips to guide her. He slid her up and down his long, hard dick. She tossed her long hair back out of her face as he forced her back and forth harder and harder. Her hands gripped the footboard of her roommate's bed. He moved one of his hands from her hip to under her, his fingers played with her clit between her legs, rapidly moving back and forth against the small knob. She was unbelievably wet, it dripped down the inside of her legs as she screamed, "Yes, yes, more, oh my God, yes." He bit his lip, and bent over and laid there on her back, his warm breath fanned the skin on her back as he moaned and came inside her again.

He got off the bed. She collasped onto it on her stomach. She rolled over, her sweat streaked body glistened in the light as she rubbed it into her roommate's bed. She saw him standing there watching her, his fingers with her still on them inside his mouth. "God, I love the way you taste," he said pulling his fingers from his mouth. She smiled as she got her breath back. She rubbed her legs together to get some feeling back into them, her fingers played with her hard taunt nipples the sensation tweaking through her entire body.

She saw him harden for the third time that night as he stared at her. She got up, "Come here," she said. He came to her and she pushed him onto the bed. She staddled him and took him inside her as she stared into his eyes. She began to move wildly on top of him like a bucking horse. His hands gripped her hips to keep her steady as she rode him. It felt great as she slipped on and off him. She felt him about to come and that was when she slowed down to barely moving. His hands cupped her breasts, hers cupped his. She bent down to him and touched her lips to his. He felt her vibrate when the force of the orgasm went through her and he moaned loudly. She sat there on top of him staring down after they were done. "That was fun," she said smiling, "fucking on my roommate's bed when she could walk in at any minute. What a rush!"

He laughted then. "You're a naughty girl," he smacked her ass loud enough to leave a mark. She liked it, he could tell. "And a freaky girl, too."

She bent down and bit his nipple hard. He jumped with the pain but she felt him harden slightly inside her. "You like pain too," was all she said as she hopped off him and onto the floor.

"God, woman where did you come from? We fuck three times in an hour and you still leave me half raised. Will you marry me?" he asked a smirk on his face that told her he was only half kidding.

"You don't even know my name and I don't know yours, but you want to marry me?" she said pulling her pantise up her legs and bending to get her bra.

"Fine, if I can't marry you then when can I fuck you again?" he asked grabbing her around the waist and pulling her to sit on his half raised lap.

She turned around on him to where she was facing him, her knees on the bed and kissed him then, her tongue working inside his mouth. They kissed for a good five minutes before she pulled away, "I'll give you my number," before she got up and finished putting on the clothes he took off of her.

He put his boxers on and then his pants. He looked at the bed they just fucked on. "I think we left some stains for you roommate," he said smiling as he pulled his shirt over his head.

She turned to him and zipped his pants and buckled his belt. "Good, I don't like that stupid bitch anyway." She bent over and handed him his jacket that was on the floor.

"Tell me your name at least," he asked as she walked him to the outer door.

She handed him a folded sheet of paper as he stood on the doorstep in the cold. She kissed him again, rubbed his crotch she felt was still half raised and said, "Kelly," before she shut the door in his face.

She stayed there a moment, her head resting against the white door. Shaking his head in amazement he opened the slip of paper she handed him. And there written in her careful handwriting was her number and "Call for a good fuck". She heard him laughing through the door. He pressed his hand against the door and whispered "I love you," before walking away holding his crotch, thinking she was the only girl he ever knew that fucked him three times in one night and still made him have to masterbate later as he thought of what they did.
© Copyright 2006 Michele (insanebabe17 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1178497-Attraction