*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1166011-like-a-pressed-rose-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Short Story · Emotional · #1166011
just like a pressed rose ...her memories
The same old room .Little dusty .The same ole books .Untouched for years .Yeah .Its been years that he held one in hand . “ The glorious best seller …. Jonathan Livingston Seagull ….”





To …. ,



For a Perfect Friend



S



Walking down the memory lanes ..AGAIN ??..phew .You got some guts to write these again !.Memories ….hmmmmmmmmm



“It was morning, and the new sun sparkled ….” So read the first line. It din take much time to reach the 90th page .There it was , the red rose . Seeing this was like a time warp.

It was Sept 13th .2003. The gift wouldn’t have been better .That too from her.



Feb 14th 2004. He forgot the gift , like he ever remembers . He had to give her something .A rose would be perfect .And that too from her garden . **GRIN** .



Jan 12th .2006 . “ I cant say anything more .Can I have all the things that I gave you .That book too .” He had to.” even the kisses ? …..“ . She gave the book back to him after some thought. He din care to check .



It’s been 9 months. And the rose is till there intact , though pressed . So are her memories ………




© Copyright 2006 cheezespread (cheezespread at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1166011-like-a-pressed-rose-