*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1163474-Dance-with-the-Devil
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Horror/Scary · #1163474
Alexis falls asleep, only to wake up under the ground.
Alexis Mitchells is a typical 18-year-old girl. She's finishing up her last year of high school, and looking forward to studying law in the fall. She has tons of friends, an awesome boyfriend, and loads of after-school activities. Her life is basically perfect... or so she thinks.

On the night of June 6th, 2006, Alexis finished up her homework and said goodnight to her parents. She went upstairs and fell asleep. Soon after, she had a strange, terrifying dream. Hours later, she awoke, under the ground in a wood coffin... mils away from home.

Now, Alexis is stuck in a strange town full of strange people. Her hometown, Silver Valley, has overnight become a virtual ghost town. All the residents mysteriously disappeared at the same time Alexis awoke underground. She must race against time and a lurking evil to find out the truth, and discover the key to her own murky past.
© Copyright 2006 MissDarkAndTwisted (slayer_child at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1163474-Dance-with-the-Devil