*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1155326-Ryo-Richard
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Bunifa
Rated: 13+ · Outline · Other · #1155326
Ryo Richard's Bio
Ryo Ian Richard: A sweet and caring guy from the beginning of the series. Ryo is always looking out for his friends, though even for a caring guy, doesn't really look out for his family. But he thinks of it as his oldest brother, Tom's, job to look out for him and his two other brothers since his parents died when he was twelve. The sad thing about Ryo is that he blames himself when bad things happen to the people he cares about most, especially Kim and Kerry. Ryo is a calm person, who doesn't do labels, doesn't like to fight, and rarely ever yells or screams no matter how angry he is. He even managaes to stay calm in the most dangerous or serious situations. But behind that sweet and calm boy, he is actually really angry and would like to do anything but stay calm, so Ryo likes to write, but is always hidding what he writes from his friends. Also, Ryo gets a crush on Kim, but is dating Kerry (he's bisexual).
© Copyright 2006 Bunifa (yaoixfangirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1155326-Ryo-Richard