*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1138587-My-Birthday-Present-please-review
by jammit
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Adult · #1138587
A story of a boy becomeing a man...
My Birthday Present



Part 1


It was a birthday gift from my mother of all people. It was an envelope with five-hundred dollars and a sticky note with a phone number. The note said simply, "Have a good time." She had slid the envelope to me at the breakfast table an when I opened it my mouth dropped. It had not yet occured to me what it was for. That was alot of money. She winked at me as I looked up at her and she said, "shes a good friend of mine, she'll treat you well."

"Is this what I think its for," I said stumbling over my words.

She nodded and turned back to fixing breakfast. It was my seventeenth birthday today. I looked at the money in my hand and the note. I felt a small rise in my pants as I thought about the possabilities.

It was true, I was seventeen and a virgin. Mom knew it. Everyone knew it. My hardon was throbbing now, tight inside my pants and the bulg was more than evidant. Was I really going to get laid. I rushed off to my room and dropped the money on my desk and slid my pants down. My cock was so hard. I gripped it with one hand and slid up the length and back down. I groaned. My hand pumped faster and i spewed my load onto the brown carpet. My chest heaved and I squeezed the last little bit of cum from my cock.

I laid back on the bed and looked at the money sitting there on my desk. A real woman, wow. I smiled and faught to catch my breath for a moment before I needed to get up. I'll call her tomorrow I thought then I pulled up my jeans and left for school.

I was a senior at Motrose High School. I had one friend and he was sort of a looser but I was too, so it was ok.

I didn't tell him anything about my mother's gift. How do you tell someone your mom paid for a call girl as a birthday present. It was an awsom present and my mind kept returning to it but I couldn't tell anyone. Not untill I had done it and then I would probably leave out the part about paying her.

I returned home that afternoon with my head in the clouds and my hand rubbing my cock on the inside of my pants pocket. I walked into the kitchen and set my stuff down. The house was a mess as usual and mom was hidding up in her room like usual. I trudged up the stairs, my head still in the clouds.

I heard some moaning and heavy breathing coming from mom's room. Was she watching porn again? I stepped lightly towards her door to listen. I loved listening to sex but the door wasn't closed completely and i could see mom and two large black men on the bed. They were all naked. I stepped back not wanting to be seen but wanting to see everything. Mom was bent over and one of the men was behind her while she was sucking the other man who was laid out with his cock in her mouth. Who were these guys. I felt my pants growing tight again. I wanted to stroke it while i watched but I knew i couldn't. My hand uncontrollably carressed the bulg in my pants. I watched as the man groaned loudly and, i assumed, blew his cum insider her. The man laying on the bed got behind her and took up the same position and came quickly.

I was so hard. It didn't take long for me to cum and i sqeezed the cum from cock. I looked at the money and the phone number. I need to call her, I thought as I picked up the phone.

"Hello this is Amanda?"

"Hi i'm calling about your service," I said uncomfortably.

"Mmmmm, what do you want to know hun?"

"How much is it?"

"Two hundred for an hour... you sound young."

"I'm seventeen, thats not too young is it."

"Not for me its not."

"Good, can we do this tonight," I asked sounding hopeful. "My mom said she knows you, her names Debra Crow."

"Oh your Debbies son... tonight at your place, in your room. I'll be there about seven."

My heart was racing as I hung up the phone. This was actually going to happen. I couldn't believe it. I had three hours.

I peaked out the door as the two men were leaving and mom was standing naked in her bedroom door. She was deffinitly hot, I thought as I looked at her shaved area and the crease of her pussy. I could see cum running down the inside of her leg and some on her tits and face. It looked like she had a good time. I smiled and closed the door.

Seven o'clock took forever to arrive but then there was a knock on the front door. I answered the door and woman, about forty years old in a leather mini-skirt and bright red top stood at the door. She was so hot. She had long black hair and long legs. I couldn't stop looking at her.

"May I come in?"

"Oh sure." and I led her up to my room.

"You have a nice room."

"Thanks, I spent all afternoon cleaning it."

She smiled and sat down on the bed and patted on the bed next to her for me to do the same. I sat down close to her, my heart punding rappidly. "Your mom tells me your a virgin, I think I can help." Her hand slid up my leg. I tensed. "Relax." her hand slid between my legs and rubbed my crotch. "Oh your so hard," she said seductivly as she slowly undid my zipper with her free hand.

She pulled my pants down and I tugged my shirt off. I sat before her naked as she stood in front of me. She stood just out of my reach.

She slowely seductivly pulled off her knee high boots and then her shirt and skirt to reveal sexy longere. It was a black teady and fish net stockings. She teased me, letting me glimps her tits and pussy untill it was all on the floor and we were both naked.

She stepped close to me and slid down to her knees with her her head at my lap. Her hands wrapped around my cock and her toung ran a line up the underside of my cock and took my head into her warm moist mouth. She slid her mouth all the way down and bobbed up and down. I wanted to blow my load so badly but I never wanted it too end either.

She had me lay on the bed and she climbed over me and straddled my face so that her pussy was right there in my face. It smelt so wonderful. I felt her mouth taking me again, gently and smoothly abducting my cock. I put my mouth against her pussy and tasted her sweet salty liquid. She moaned slightly as i ran my toung between her slit. I didn't have a clue what I was doing but she was moaning so I kept doing it. She was licking and nibbling at my balls and sucking them into her mouth. I could feel her teeth on them and the surge of pleasure all over my body.

"Are you ready to loose your virginity baby," she said to me as she lifted her mouth from my cock.

"MmmHmmm," wall all I was able to say. So she changed position and straddled over me. She had a condom nearby and slipped it on. She positioned my cock between her legs and lowered her body until I was deep inside her. I gasped in pleasure, "Oh god!"

She smiled and leaned over and kissed me on the mouth. There was tongue and passion.

She began to rise and fall, stroking my cock with the inside of her pussy. I was gripping the bed and my back was arched. She rocked faster and plunged me into her faster. I groaned and squirmed and then... SQUIRT!!!! My load gushed into the condom and she slid off and pulled off the rubber.

"I love the taste of cum," she said as her tongue licked me clean.

We still had fourty-five minuts left so we did it again and againg and again.



Part 2


I awoke the next morning with a smile on my face and a hardon tentng the sheets. I pushed the sheets back, laying their naked and gazing up at the ceiling with my head still swiming with elation.

"Oh my!" I heard my mother's voice from the doorway. She chuckled as I stiffened in horror. I hadn't even noticed that she was standing there. She was only wearing a pair of bikini bottoms and tight fitting T-shirt. Her nipples were pointing out through her shirt and the firm shape of her tits was clear. She looked down at my cock for a long minute and then back at me, "Don't worry I've seen it before." She smiled.

"How long..." I stammered.

"Not long, I just wanted to see how your night had went. I heard you two going at it, sounded like you really enjoyed yourself."

I smiled and blushed. My cock was throbbing now. "Yah it was good," I admitted.

She turned and left, walking away with a sexy swager that just made me stare. I knew I shouldn't she was my mother but she was still hot and I wasn't exactly blind.

I grabbed my cock with one hand and my balls with the other and I began to stroke long slow strokes up and down my shaft. My one hand was massaging my balls and my back arched as I felt the urge to cum well up inside me. I stroked harder and faster and my balls grew tight firm. I groaned as the release exploded from my cock and all over my stomach. More cum oozed out with my compulsion to keep stroking.

My body tingled with pleasure and from the much needed release. I was out of breath and panting for air.



Sex was all I could think about all day long. Hard on after hard on would fill my pants at the most inconvienent time. I spent more time in the school bathroom stroking myself then I did in class. After school I hopped on a bus and headed up town to the Adult Mega Plex I had always been curious about. Sex was on my mind and all I could do was hang on for the ride.

I walked in and a man behind the counter looked at me suspiciously.

"I'd like to see a movie," I said.

"It'll be seven fifty," he said handing me a ticket and I handed him the money.

The theater was up some stairs above the store below. It was divided into four rooms with four different movies playing. It smelled like cigerettes and sweat blended with incense. An odd mixture that was unique. I check out each room, one was a gay flic another was bisexual and the other two were straight. The rooms were small and had a few plastic chairs set up for those viewing the movies so I sat down to watch a girl get pounded in the ass by a large, muscular man with an enormous cock. The girl was screeming as he pounded into her.

I dropped my pants and began to stroke, sitting back with my eyes fixed on the screen. I spent a ten minuts watching before another man entered the room and sat down. He did the same as me but I could tell his eyes were on me as well. He was watching me jerk off and I think it was making him excited. The man quickly stood up and blew his cum out onto the floor and left in a hurry.

I did the same, squeezing the cum from my cock and I left.

I visited the place every day that week and everyday that week I had one or more guys watch me untill one man asked to help. I was a little shocked by the question but his hand had already started rubbing my balls. His hands were soft and smooth and felt good as he began to stroke me. I sat back and let him play. His lips went down on me and felt warm over my engorged head. His head bobbed and his tongue carresed my skin as he sucked deep.

I put my hand on his head and though of Amanda and the way she had sucked me and licked the cum from my balls. It felt so good. My back went rigid and I tightened my ass and plunged my cock deep into his mouth as I let my cum explode. He kept sucking trying to get all of it. I let him.

What had I done? Another man? My head began to spin and I ran out with my pants barelly pulled up. I wasn't gay, was I. No, I like wemon too much, I can't be. I just needed to get off, that was all... that was all...


Part 3


It was late when I got in that night. I had done alot of thinking, wondering if that man's lips had some how changed me. I walked in and set my stuff on the table and walked into the living room to crash on the couch.

© Copyright 2006 jammit (jammit at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1138587-My-Birthday-Present-please-review