*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1133952-The-Fantasy
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Adult · #1133952
what happens between consenting adults?
Early evening: she goes into the bathroom and starts the shower running. Slowly, she undresses and gets into the stall. Taking her time, she washes her hair with botanical shampoo, and her body with scented shower gel. Then it is time to shave her legs smooth, with the aloe vera shaving cream. She does so delicately, not wanting to nick herself by accident.

At last, she rinses off, her mind on the evening ahead. It's a work night, and she is going to be visiting a new client.

She turns off the shower and gets out of the stall to dry off. After wrapping the towel around herself, she goes to her room to look through her closet. She chooses several outfits, but finally settles on the black miniskirt with the suit jacket. She will wear a silky lavender chemise underneath, and her black high-heeled shoes with the outfit.

She drops her towel and puts scented lotion on her freshly-shaven legs. Choosing a pair of lavender high-cut panties from the dresser drawer, she starts to dress. Then she sits down at the makeup table and puts on her face, accentuating her eyes with smoky grey eye shadow, and dark red lipstick. Before she leaves the room, she gets her work bag ready: condoms, a couple of toys for the discerning client, lubricant, a pair of comfortable shoes and sweatpants, her makeup kit, and her wallet.

Then she drives to meet the client. The assignation is at a hotel across town. It takes about fifteen minutes to drive there. Her stomach flutters. Although she has been in this line of work for a long time, she still gets nervous when she has to meet a new client.

It had been awhile since she had taken on any new clients, and it was always a crapshoot: would they be compatible, would he agree to her price, would he call for her again?

She went straight up to room 218 as was agreed upon beforehand. She knocked twice on the door and waited, bag in hand.

"Hello," he greeted her as he opened the door.

"Hello." She smiled and he ushered her into the suite.

"I ordered a bottle of the house wine; I hope you don't mind," he said, pointing at a bottle chilling in an ice bucket on the table.

"Oh, no, that's fine...." she said.

"Please sit down." He motioned to a nearby chair and she sat down. He popped the cork on the wine and poured some into two glasses. Then he handed one to her and sat down as well.

"So, how are you this evening?" she asked, to break the ice. She took a sip of wine.

"Fine, thanks. And yourself?"

She smiled again. "Just fine."

"Hehe."

"So, let's get the business out of the way. As I told you over the phone, my rates are pretty high for this line of work."

"Mmhm..." he said, noncomittally. She crossed her legs, and her skirt rode up on her thighs.

"That's $100 an hour, or $1500 for the whole night."

"I see."

"No bargains. Those are the straight rates." She took another sip of wine.

He nodded. "So, $1500 for the whole night?"

"Yes. Is that what you're agreeing to pay? You must pay up-front."

"Of course." The man took out his wallet and pulled out the fee, handing it to her. She took it and put it in her bag.

"Why don't I get a little more comfortable?" She smiled, and stood up, taking off her suit jacket and draping it over the back of the chair.

"Sure, whatever... Bathroom's through there." He pointed toward it. "But..." he added, standing up.

"What?" She looked puzzled.

"You're under arrest."

"Oh gawd, no."

"Yes, you just made a deal with an undercover cop." He moved toward her and pinned her arms behind her back.

"Damn it!"

"Sorry. You're going downtown."

Thinking quickly, she thrust her ass in his direction, and turned half-around. "Are you sure? I'd be willing to do anything..."

"Anything?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Anything..." she breathed, hoping he would take her up on her offer.

"Anything...." He quickly drew out a pair of handcuffs and put them on her. "On your knees." He shoved her down, and she waited to see what he would do next.

"Well, since you're such a slut, you're going to suck my cock, bitch." He unzipped his jeans and his stiff prick touched her lips. She opened her mouth and took him all the way in. "Uh...nh..." he groaned, clutching her head in his hands. He began to pull on her hair, and she could hardly breathe as he thrust in and out of her mouth.

She felt him tensing and knew he was going to come. "Ahhh!!!" he moaned, spewing thick streams of hot cum all over her face. "Damn you, bitch! You are going to be punished for making me cum." He pulled her up to her feet and pushed her toward the bed. She fell over on her stomach, over the edge of the bed, and again, she waited. He pulled her skirt off and tossed it aside. She was now wearing her shoes, panties, and chemise, which barely covered her large tits.

She heard him rummaging around and wondered what he was doing, but she didn't say anything.

"What do you have in this bag, slut?" He emptied it out on the bed, and smiled when he saw the 10-inch purple dildo. "Toys. Damn, you are a whore." He picked up the tube of lubricant and squirted some on the dildo. "Get ready, bitch, to get royally fucked." He kicked her legs apart and ripped off her panties. She bit her lip to keep from moaning. "You're going to be begging for this, slut." He pushed the head of the dildo in between her spread lips, and grinned as she took it to the hilt.

"Mmmm. Look at that...." He thrust the toy in and out of her slit, faster and faster, slamming it in and out of her dripping pussy. She could not contain her moans and began to thrust back against his hands. "You're making my dick hard again, slut." He stopped his ministrations, leaving the dildo inside of her. Then he took one of the condoms and rolled it on his hardened member. Quickly pulling the dildo out, he replaced it with his cock and began to fuck her wet slit.

"Milk my cock, you cunt!" he shouted, tensing again as his cum coursed deep into her pussy. She wasn't ready to cum yet, but she clenched her inner muscles, tightening them on his prick.

"Fucking bitch. You didn't cum, did you?" She shook her head no, panting too heavily to talk. He undid the handcuffs and rolled her over. This time, he handcuffed her to the bedpost, and knelt between her legs. "Slut. I'm going to eat your pussy. I'd better feel you cumming when I tell you to."

She eyed him, and nodded. He began to lick her pussy, running his tongue over her upraised clit. Unconsciously, her hips began to thrust against his face. He rammed two fingers into her pussy, rubbing her g-spot, and soon, she felt her body clench down.

"Cum now, bitch," he ordered, and her body responded, grasping his fingers. "Fucking slut. I'm not done with you yet."

He left her tied up for quite a while. Finally, when he returned, he stood watching her cum-covered body quivering in the cool air. "I'm going to fuck you all night long, and in the morning, if I feel like you've done an adequate job, then maybe you won't have to go up in front of the judge." He laughed slightly. "Maybe he'll want a turn, too. You are one hot cumslut."

"Please," she begged.

"Please what, bitch?"

"Please, yes, fuck me all night long. I am a cumslut. I love cum and I love to cum. Why else do you think I'm in this line of work?" she said, as he rolled on another condom, happy to oblige.
© Copyright 2006 Cass--Autumn Spirit (keri5707 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1133952-The-Fantasy