*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1124449-The-Prayer
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by LP
Rated: · Other · Religious · #1124449
A conversation with god
Dear god, I know we haven’t talked much in a long while, but that doesn’t mean you haven’t always been there for me and you know I'm not the biggest religious type either. I just don’t know what the truth about you is, that’s all. Most of the religious documents that are out there have a lot holes missing to the story and a lot of lies. So I don’t believe in the books, but I know your real and I believe in you.

God, I’m in a dilemma. Everything that I have built on is starting to come tumbling down once again. Been having mixed emotions. I try to be a good person, a lovable person at heart. Just people take me for granted and it really upsets me. I don’t really ask for much, just to be loved and appreciated. I feel none. I've been sad at first, then frustrated. I fear I will become angered, and I think you and I remembered how the last time went when I got that way. I know I haven’t been the best person. You know that, from all the things I have done. It’s just some of your creations look to cause trouble and I can only take so much. I ask that you can just give me strength, show me the way or even just point me to the right path. If not, then forgive me for being lost and forgive me for anything I might do, thank you. AMEN!
© Copyright 2006 LP (lp2k4ever at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1124449-The-Prayer