*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1124442-Brown-Sugar
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by LP
Rated: · Other · Romance/Love · #1124442
A love for a woman that is not cracked up to be
How I long for just your presence around me. Every time she comes around, her vibrant personality lights up a whole room. You can’t help but to stop and notice. It’s like time itself slows down just for her and I enjoy every minute of it. Her scent is heavenly. Intoxicating it is, one sniff and she has you. Whatever she wants, her wish will become reality. Skin of bronze, it seems as if she has some sort of a glow to her. She moves so silky and smooth, like a cat. She brings me inner joy every time she comes around. She has a personality with a great conversation that warms even the coldest man’s heart. Just talking to her sooths all the troubles in my world. A smooth, soft voice feels as if she puts a lot of emotion and passion in every word that comes from her perfectly shaped lips. I can sit and listen to her talk all day. With a body like a coke bottle, she is perfectly shaped in every area of her body. At 5’5” she is my goddess. I’d give anything for her love, and not just sexual but her whole unconditional love. She gives me satisfaction without sexuality. I love everything about her, from her beautiful smile to any imperfection she may have, because no one is perfect and in my eyes she’s a masterpiece to me. If only she knew how I felt. It’s just too bad that she doesn’t exist. She is my unicorn, my mythical creature that only exists in my mind.
© Copyright 2006 LP (lp2k4ever at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1124442-Brown-Sugar