*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1124438-To-My-Unborn-Child
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by LP
Rated: · Letter/Memo · Family · #1124438
A letter to an unborn child.
Hello my child. If for some reason I cannot make it to see you grow, forgive me. I am sorry. I tried my best. There are a few things I want you to know about the world around you. It can be a very cold and vicious world sometimes. Other times it can grant your every wish. There are going to be a lot of shady individuals that will try their hardest to make you fall. Never let them have the opportunity. Stand tall! Be tough! Do what you need to do and more. Show them that they were wrong for doubting you. There’s also going to be a lot of fake individuals. They come in male and female form. Watch out for the serpent that will smile and shake your hand while stabbing you in the back. Trust is a very delicate thing to give. Never give your heart to just anyone. There are so many unspeakable things that they can do to it. Lead you down a road of pain and heartache. Put your mother up on a pedestal. Treat her like the queen she deserves to be treated. Not everyone is bad and your mother happens to be one of the select few I myself was lucky to find through the crowd. When you do find that one special someone. Go to the max with trying to please them and if you can, try to go beyond that. Never say something that you don’t know if you can do. Disappointment can be a mother…! Do things for yourself. Don’t rely on others. Be independent! Learn how to do things for yourself. If help is offered, then accept. Finally, if ever you feel like you went a stray or about to give up hope, look to the sky. Talk to me I’ll always be looking over you. Again I am truly sorry I couldn’t be there in the physical. I know you’ll make me proud my child. I love you.
© Copyright 2006 LP (lp2k4ever at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1124438-To-My-Unborn-Child