*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1124378-The-Evening
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Other · Adult · #1124378
An evening of sensation.
She touched me. Constantly she was in my mind, days in my thoughts, nights in my fantasies. She was so gorgeous. I always looked at her. She was so lucky I thought. God touched her. She was absolutely stunning. I often wondered at times what her lips would be like. Never would I have thought. My teenage days, she was unforbidden terrority, the fruit desired but could never be touched. When she passed, her legs; the thickness of her thighs, her hips; the perfect sculpture of flesh, I loved theese parts of her. She touched me. An earthly goddess probably cast out because of the envy of Venus. The ultimate lover, the beauty with the brains. An evening gown silhouetting the body, a conversation reflecting the depth and broadness of her thoughts, either way she belittled me.
A fantasy silly to attempt making reality. A fantasy where I could feel her thick, luscious thighs encase, press my chest against her, holding her hands while there on the floor, trapping them above. All so I could kiss her. A fantasy where her sex was possible. She had to be the envy of females, only the gorgeous, the real lady's man of men could be with her. She touched me. My spirit drifted out of me and watched a fantasy unfold. She brought herself down, sitting on top of me. Sensuously she released her hair, bringing her head mere inches away from me. Static build, electric intensified, mere inches of separating air was dangerously arousing. Long, flowing hair hung aroung her, lightly touching. A current flowed. A bodily current flowed. A sexual current flowed. Another current flowed, a current I'm sacred to say. Her hair,an asset, but one mortal weapon among others to call upon. She lowered but would not kiss me, sensations she caused breathing near to me, numerous acute connections her hair made against me charge my body. I wanted that kiss!

"Come."

Grabbing the shirt at my chest, she lead me. Towards long memories, ones that would ache the heart in separation. We sat there, I was sure a goddess had fallen from the sky. As she browsed through her cds, I held her between me. I needed a woman, this went passed a need. My lips transcended, following her shoulders along her strap as she programmed her favourite songs. In my life I have been attracted to beautiful women, she had something, some extra magnet, a magnet that set her way ahead of the field. The other could have never imaging we were to cherish the other, destined to make true love. Her strap descended the side of her arm. I can only remember that look, eyes that made me forget the world. I can only remember that kiss, sensations that made me non-existant within this universe. That kiss was the ultimate form of foreplay. Our lips, our tougues, they did all the work, the servants to our wishes. Passion, fire, there is no word, it race throughout, expressing our innermost desires and emotions. It was the first expression of serious attraction between us. Holding each other, staring into the other's eye's, they had to come second to our kiss. I can't recall, my memory does not have that part of my past. There in my arms, I could feel blood rushing my veins, I did not want to let go, breathing became chore. I thank God for making woman, few things are better than the touch of her breast against me. She return me to my body. We were there under the gushing hot water. Words being added from the playing songs.
I held her hands there above, trapping them against the wall, I had to steal a selfish glance at her. Her body was proper. There are vast areas of a female body, vast areas I've ignored for too long. I really needed this. Our eyes betrayed, they could not face the others. Muscles of the retina seemed weak, too weak to lift our eyes upwards and straight ahead into the others. They only lingered, downwards, fixated on lips. They had to reconnect. They had to join, satisfy a hunger within us, hunger as natural as that for food, water and knowledge, hunger of more than just sex that drove us to each other, but this hunger could not seem to be satiated. We kissed, our kiss, our ultimate form of foreplay. Vast areas, they released me from her lips. It had been to long, to long since I appreciated all of them. I descended. The upperside of my tougue follow by the smooth underside over her nipples, differing ripples within her. Her breast were very sensitive and had a distinct flavour. They had to be handled delicately, with great care and attention. I wondered the type of stimulation she liked, a soft or a firm touch upon her?? I wanted her to moan, to gasped, I wanted to satisfy her. I flicked my tougue lightly over her skin and descended, first I slowly encircled her tips with kisses. I proceed to make her shudder flicking my tougue across her tips. Closing my mouth over her nipples, gently sucking then swirling my tougue over her. I released, with my mouth still close to her, my warm breath was followed by light brush of finger tips on her tips. She squirmed. I continue my fingertips lightly brushing her before caressing the swell of her. My tips worked her again, the fleshy parts circling from outside, making my way in to her tips. I skimmed them. My teeth took her, holding them, creating acute sensation upon her. My fingers repeated the same torture. She smiled so wickedly at me, the water was being turn off, her finger tip lifted my chin towards her, she smiled so wickedly. I was confused as she put on my bath robe and lead me back to the music.

"The water has served its purposed."

I understood, she was right. From the hot shower, we both loved the way our now warm, wet naked bodies felt against each other. Lying down there on the carpet, the robe fell to the sides revealing her even more, this affected me. Her body, a new language of landscape, one of among hundreds on this earth, hers shared similarities with others, yet vastly different and unique. Communicative barriers had to be removed and connections created and opened. This new language had to be learned and I was determine to. Translate not into mine but think in terms of hers, in time I will be its only master.
As I looked at her lying there, I was never a well behave student sitting there behind my desk waiting for my teacher, my teacher to slowly introduce, teach, and make me understand this new language. I took the initiative to learn, my selfish curiousity had always made me an explorer, I had just had to satisfy my own curiousity, wants and desires. My first encounter with the new language of this landscape was her lips. They portrayed a number of different purposes and meanings. Could be used for a simple or mind lastind greetings and goodbye, they could used to portray : you are mine, I am yours, I need you and want you now. In more intimate occurences only with a special mate, could they be used to release, intensify, sensate deep pleasurable feelings within the female realm. I continued exploring, learning from the sides of her neck down towards her shoulders. From the consequences of my actions, I observed reactions and sensations within her. I analysed indepthly and recorded for future purposes. My placed hands arched her up towards me, as I progress the landscape, I was now breathing over her belly, savouring the flesh here gently between my teeth. My lips traced her sides from under the arm to her hips. Language showed sensitivity and playfulness here. She enjoyed it. She passed from smiles to giggles, passed holding back her head to squirming her legs. The introductory course only intrigued my yearning more, I wanted to move from beginner. I graduated to her legs. Her eyes paused on me, I soon realised. This part of her realm, the thickness of her thighs, their firmness , the sensations from the hamstrings, the intense sexual arousal arousal from her inner thighs, only that one could make their way to this part of her realm. She had just trusted me to be that one. This language belonging to this landscape, I had truly become a student, part of me found purpose, true yearning fueled me to explore, study and learn even further. Not only my mouth touched her legs, my hands, fingers tips had to cascade and caress them. This part of the language I really saw meaning in special, trust, intense, deep, rippling. All her reactions here were very favourable and be highlighted for future reference. I had unlock and release long eagerly waiting parts of this realm. I had truly acheived total female arousal. Her hands took the sides of my face and brought us back to our kiss, then hands, fingers, legs, sharp body movements, explored and caressed each other wildly. Spirits emerge from too long denied bodily passions. She mezmorized, the way she arched herself, lock her legs and eyes upon me, she mezmorized me, she sat upright lowering herself upon me. The physical movements, sexual thrusts, lustful motions that fueled our pleasures for the hours through out the night, the ways we moved with each other, the continual rippling sensations being shared within, the details were only for our memories to share with ourselves and each other.
There on the porch, enjoying the final songs out of the selections, we shared a single bath robe. I kissed the insides of her wrists, allowing her pulse to heat my lips. I brushed my lips against hers then pulled back. Taking her face in my hands, I rested my lips against her and enjoyed the sensations of her breath as we stared into the others eyes. I simply move my lips without the tougue, devoting several minutes to each. I still could not believe the woman I just made love too. We were both contained in a hard shell of indifference, standoffishness, self-sufficiency, but under burned a desperate loneliness, times for companionship, that person to talk with, enjoy and share the small delights of everyday life, for understanding, for security and yes, for a little intimate, hot, intense, secretive sex.

© Copyright 2006 nightwriter (niightwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1124378-The-Evening