*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1104210-Perks-of-being-a-wallflower
Rated: · Other · Other · #1104210
why I think I'm like Patrick
I think that I am mostly like Patrick in a way,because he is agressive to his friends, very nice to them, and is a really caring person. Yes I do get really mean and agressive with my friends. Like when they really make me made or just are being immature. I to like Patrick have friends that are younger than me and I love hanging out with them, but when they get really immature it just torks me like Patrick.

I am also like Patrick because in the relationship area I too have problems with my B/F. Like when Patrick sees Brad with another guy and Patrick gets jealous I too would get really jealous. I can't stand that about people that think they can be with someone and then be with another person. When Patrick kissed Charlie multiple times see that is the kind of thing I would do if someone I thought cared about me like that. I wouldn't be afriad to do it. I mean if I wasn't getting any love from my boyfriend I too would kiss the person that cared about me the most. I honestly think that Patrick is a very strong,and independent guy, and knows what he wants and isn't afriad to go for it. That is why I think that I am more like Patrick.

*Heart* b_tinker *Heart*
© Copyright 2006 b_tinker (b_tinker_888 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1104210-Perks-of-being-a-wallflower