*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1100830-Thing
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Other · #1100830
fetal growth night out sucked
She was by far the hottest chick in the club that night. She was a latino women with the perfect figure. If you've ever seen that commercial for Old Spice with the chick that is dancing and sweating. Strait out of that commercial. It was great. So I approached her.

"Hey there," I started, "Can I buy you...." I stopped, she had something on her face. It was extraordinary. Efffed up.

I couldn't stop staring at this thing on her face. It was grotesque. Come to think of it she was grotesque. I couldn't think of words that would describe it so I just pointed.

This was her response.

This is my fetal growth of a baby sister. Her name is Sarah. She is my identical twin.

How does that make sense I thought. They don't look anything alike. "Well," I started, "where did she get her good looks from, your mom's side or your dad's?"

"I don't know, I've never thought about it," there was a pause, then she continued to talk as I continued to stare, "well what did you want to buy me."

"A scalpel and some anesthetic could get that off."

Well needless to say this story is really stoopid and so am I, but that ended my night and I'm sure it would for you too.
© Copyright 2006 noflashgames (noflashgames at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1100830-Thing