*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1092230-One-In-A-Million
by hadar
Rated: E · Poetry · Arts · #1092230
a song that i guess says it all
Sometimes nothing seams to be clear or understood, at those moments, that we feel the worst of it all, then and only then will come the true blow that will attempt to knock you down.

The answer whether you will or won't collapse down is in you, and only you.

Therefore, fear not, live as much as you can, smile whenever it is possible and the most important believe in something whenever you just can.

Because days and hours go by and you can't really tell the difference at some point but people, people you truly believe in comes once in a lifetime.

A person that doesn't have enough hope shall never be truly pleased with life itself. Therefore take my word as not such a special girl in a truly special world, always hope for something, anything and most of all don't stop say what's on your mind, believing, crying and all of those other things, because then and only then you know you are truly alive.

© Copyright 2006 hadar (hadar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1092230-One-In-A-Million