*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1075162-The-Nap
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1075162
An early afternoon...
You come home in the early afternoon, ready to take it easy. After calling out to me, you are surprised not to hear my voice call back. You know I am home and slowly walk back into the bedroom. Seeing my jeans first draped on the floor, you look up on the bed and see me sleeping. Your eyes travel up my bare legs, the curve of my hips, a glimpse of my stomach where my tank top had ridden up, and finally to my face.

Crossing the room, you cautiously climb onto the bed, careful not wake me. Placing one of your hands on my hip, you look down at me, wanting me. You gently kiss my lips and then tenderly move to my neck. Feeling your lips on my skin, I begin to wake up and smile knowing you are beside me. One of my arms wraps around your back, while the other brings your face to mine. I see everything in your eyes. Your love. Your desire. Everything. And suddenly I feel a deep stirring in me. I want you too.

Without saying a word, you understand everything running through my head. You lower your face and kiss me once again, but this time not softly. I feel the heat from your body, your kisses and I feel myself grow wetter. Your hands reach down to the bottom of my tank top and you remove it, leaving me naked. Your mouth goes instantly to my left breast as your hands caress my other. I moan as you take my nipple in between your teeth. As your cross over to my other breast, I rub my hands on your back, tugging at your shirt. Obliging me, you let me yank off your shirt and your mouth finds its way to mine once more.

I am so hot for you and as you press your body close to mine, I feel how hard you are and want you more than ever. I lightly push on your shoulders with my body and you turn onto your back. Your hands get tangled in my hair as I smile down at you. You know how much I love you and want you. I move my lips to yours and then to your neck, moving down your body. As I kiss down your chest, I feel the heat pulsating from you. I stop at your waist and begin to undo your jeans.

You groan as I undress you and my eyes travel to your hard cock. I delicately run my fingers up your shaft. I feel a shot of pleasure run through my body as I see your eyes close from my touch. Moving my head to your cock, I lightly slide your tip in my mouth, watching you with my eyes. You look down at me and your finger caresses my cheek. Knowing you are watching me, I take your entire cock deep into my mouth. As I suck you hard, I feel your hips thrust against me. With one hand I begin to rub your balls and with the other I begin to rub myself. I feel myself dripping for you and need to feel your hard cock inside me.

I move up your body again and kiss your lips passionately. Your kisses migrate to my neck and I moan loudly, wanting you. You turn me so I am on my back and you are above me. I look up at you, my hands on your chest, and smile. You shift your body towards me and I feel the tip of your cock near my clit. You begin to tease me gently, rubbing my swollen lips with your cock's head. I call out your name, wanting you so bad. A look of amusement crosses you face as you make me even hotter for you. You don’t want to keep me waiting any longer.

Quickly, you lift up my legs, resting them on your shoulders so that I can feel every deep thrust you make into me. You slowly slide into me and my breath catches in my throat as I feel your throbbing cock finally inside of me. You move deliberately at first, making sure that I feel every inch of you. I close my eyes as your cock works itself in and out of me. When I open them again, I look straight into your eyes and know you are feeling all the pleasure I am experiencing. You begin to move faster above me, my legs rocking with your body.

Every shove of your cock inside me sends a ripple of pleasure throughout my body. I stare at you as you expertly bring me closer and closer to my climax. You bring your thumb to your mouth and lick it urgently. Before knowing what you are doing, you begin to vigorously rub my hard clit with it. I cry out and begin to pant as you keep sliding in and out of me, all along rubbing me. I begin to feel the beginning of my orgasm and I hear your breath speed up too. I want to feel you explode inside of me. You pound into me harder and faster and I begin to shudder all over my body. I hear you begin to moan loudly, as I start to scream. We cum intensely and you immediately fall into my arms.

You lay on top of me and I can feel your warm breath on my neck. My hands slowly run up and down your back, feeling the sweat that formed. You slowly raise your head and gently kiss my lips. We both begin to laugh when you ask if there is any better way to wake up from a nap.
© Copyright 2006 SleepyReminder (abbyhunter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1075162-The-Nap