*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1049277-Our-time-away-together
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1049277
This is an erotic fantasy story of our time alone together.
We are alone for the first time in awhile, the kids are away for the week and we have the week to ourselves. On a last minute decision, we head for our cabin in the woods, to spend a quiet week with each other, no plans or obligations. The weather is gorgeous and the breeze is light and refreshing.

On our drive down, we are holding each others hand, lightly caressing each other, wanting to do more but we want to get there quickly, to be able to take a nice leisurely bath.

We arrive to the house to trees that are freshly green and the lawn is looking pretty with peonies, tulips and roses around the house. As we bring our bags in, you look around the house to make sure everything is fine; I am running the bath water. As you enter the bedroom, I am undressed and I come up behind you and hold you close, lightly caressing the back of your neck and head, you shiver like you always do, anticipating what may happen. I slowly turn you around and kiss you deeply and slowly taking your shirt off. We part so I can pull it over your head, and pull you closer, massaging your back and releasing your bra clasps. Your head is tilted back, enjoying me undressing you and once your breasts are free, I lower my head to nuzzle in between them. I gently caress each one as my mouth starts to suck on the inside of one then the other. You slightly part your legs knowing that I will soon begin to slowly remove your shoes and socks. I can hear your breathing speed up, I can tell you are beginning to relax and enjoy the sensations that I am creating inside you. I kneel down to remove your shoes and socks and while I am kneeling, I take off your pants. I can feel the heat of your pussy as my hand passes by it. As I reach back up to tantalizingly take your panties off, my hand lingers and lightly rubs your out lips, moan escapes from you and I know that you're ready for the next step. My head begins to come closer to your clit, just to tease it some, knowing that the water is ready.

As we get into the water, you are facing me as we always do. We both relax for a few minutes, and then I reach for your foot. I slowly massage each toe, heel and the rest of your foot, I bring your foot to my mouth sucking on your toes and ball of your foot, you look like you have died and gone to heaven. After the first one, I reach for the other and do the same. I spend about 10 minutes on each foot just making you relax even more. I start massaging up each leg, running my hands up and down the insides of your thighs, not quite touching your venus. You spread your legs wider, but I just reach around your hips to push them back in, so I can massage your hips and ass, I do not want to get too far too quickly even though you want me to. As I massage your ass and hips, you raise them for me to gain better access. As I lean in to get access, I start to nibble on your breasts, small nibbles, light and gentle. You are lightly moaning or cooing, egging me on to bring you more pleasure. After I am done with your ass, I ask you to turn around as you open your eyes, you see that I am sporting a nice hard woody, as you turn, you reach out and give it a squeeze, knowing that you are the most beautiful woman in my eyes and that you can still make me want you this much.

Once turned around, you settle into my body, we are so close you can feel me between your ass cheeks, but I need to massage your back and shoulders and still wash your hair, so I reluctantly push you further away so I can start massaging your back. You are bent over some, just dangling your arms in the water, relaxed and contented. As I work lower down your back, I begin to work around to your breasts squeezing softly and lightly pinching your nipples, as you realize this is happening you lean back into me, reaching behind you to grab my cock and lightly stroke it.

As you are stroking my cock, you can feel it twitch from your expert and delicate touch and you turn your head to kiss me deeply. My hands move to your face to gently caress your temples as we linger and french kiss. As we part, my hands resume their playfulness on your nipples now getting hard and protruding enough to warrant a moan from you when I roll them in my fingers. My hands massage the rest of your breasts and you are spreading your legs wanting attention lower. I tell you that I should wash your hair before I start down below. I softly push your forward so you can lie back in the water to rinse your hair and as you do, your hair brushes against my hard cock, sending goose bumps up my arms. You bring your hands up to make sure all of your hair is getting wet; in the process you tickle my balls. Now, I pull you up so I can put shampoo in your hair, I gently massage the soap into your hair, getting lather through my hands, which while you let the soap sit in your hair, I move my hands to your pussy to gently cleanse you. I can feel that you are totally wet and open for my fingers, but in this position, I can only get a couple of inches in, teasing you even more. I do not play too long since the soap still needs to be rinsed out. This time when you lay back, your head rests on my lap, my dick is twitching on your neck, making you move your head through the water on top of it. Once your hair is rinsed, you slowly turn back around so you are facing me, with your feet holding my cock, stroking up and down as gently as you can. Since I can not do anything to pleasure you at this time, I close my eyes and start squirming, knowing that I am very sensitive there. I gradually ask you to stop, so we can get out of the tub and dry off. I get out first, not you, once I am out, I turn to you and reach for your hand helping you out and grabbing your towel so I can dry you off.

As I dry you off, I begin with your hair, lightly caressing your scalp with the soft towel. As I work my way down, I massage your back and ass with firm strokes and when I reach your ass, you spread your legs so I can reach through them while I lightly run the towel between them, touching every inch and sending you into a shivering spasm, now on my knees, I have freedom to tongue your asshole, making you weak kneed and your hole is relaxing open allowing for my tongue to go deeper and my nose to nestle in your pussy lips, the aroma is sweet and addicting, making me want more. You bend and hold onto the sink cabinet to steady yourself and to allow me better reaching capability. I lick my way up to your lips, lightly sucking them into my waiting mouth as moans are coming from you at a rapid pace. I start to insert my tongue into your pussy, in as far as I can then out, slowly at first but as you are getting close I accelerate my pace and I reach up with my index finger and start rubbing your clit with excruciating slow strokes, you are so close now as I insert my other index finger up your ass and you come with a low scream, finally you shutter and begin to lose your grip on the sink. A long slow tender session of foreplay has come to an end for the moment, so you can recover while I dry myself off and we walk hand in hand to the water bed.

As we crawl into the water bed, you collapse on top of me, holding me close and showering me with kisses. I slowly grab my cock and run it up and down your slit, still wet from before. I roll you over onto your back and start to suck on your tits, harder now, bringing tingling sensations throughout your body, my hand reaches down and plays with your clit and lips, feeling how wet you are, you are so ready for my rod. As a surprise move on your part, you push me off of you and then you straddle me, holding my chest down as you slowly lower your mouth to my nipples and lick them to hardness, as they are hard you begin to suck on them driving me crazy, but as I could play, you can also. You descend downward towards my cock, even a bigger surprise, knowing you're not comfortable going down on me. You stroke my cock as you start to tongue the underside of the head, knowing how sensitive I am there, licking the whole length of my cock, then slowly licking my balls and then doing the topside and the sides of my rod. You can't believe how hard I have gotten when you did this, but it really excites me as I moan and squirm under you. I look down at you as you look up with a smile on your face and your hand rubbing yourself.

Now you say you are ready, pulling me along as you roll onto your back with your legs spread wide. I slowly maneuver for entrance, my cock in my hand, harder than ever before, knowing that you are wet and ready, I press the head just into your pussy, you are soaking wet, I could thrust and get full penetration, but I am taking this slow, painfully slow. As my dick enters, my mouth searches for yours; we hungrily kiss, drenched in lust for each other. We both want this to come to the ultimate climax, knowing how we love each other and the pleasure we seek with each other. With me in control of the pace, I teasingly want to keep us just below the peak, wanting to make love to you for the rest of our lives. I slowly press on, into your hot wet box, finally hitting your cervix, this drives you over the edge with a violent orgasm sweeping over your body and as I watch in awe, not remembering another time that I was able to bring you so much pleasure, I wait until you are able to continue, your body very sensitive to any movement or other sensation. As I wait, I look at the clock and realize we have at this for over two hours including the bath, another milestone in our relationship. I keep this information to myself for the moment, wanting to us to retell the experience to each other in the future, maybe while one of us is away and we are able to talk endlessly.

As you calm down from the powerful orgasm, I stay in position ready to go when you give me the word. I slowly pull out and then back in, full strokes and your legs come around by ass to help give me leverage, you want it deeper. I continue to piston slowly and suckle your nipples and my hands lightly caress your ass. As we continue, my hands reach between your cheeks and feel how wet you still are, your ass is well lubricated and I insert my finger, knowing how you like this double penetration. Your legs spread wider and you urge me to fuck you hard now. I respond with rapid long strokes, your face and chest are red, telling me that you are very close once again. As I increase my speed again, I lower my other hand to your clit, putting steady pressure on it, my dick is still ramrodding you and my finger is still pistoning in your ass. You once again go over the edge, and while you are coming down from the exquisite high, you softly ask to turn over, so you can take it from behind.

Once you are turned over, your magnificent looking ass staring me in the face, you have totally given in to whatever I want to do. Before I insert my cock in your still wet but swollen pussy, I bury my face in your behind, licking your asshole and pussy, enjoying the aroma and taste of your heavenly scent. I position myself to enter you, you raise your back side higher, giving me full access and I bury my cock to your cervix with one smooth motion, your hand reaches between your legs to twiddle your clit while I piston in and out, finger rimming your asshole, knowing that if I can last, that is how we will finish. But as we rock the bed into full motion, I can feel myself on the urge of cumming, you can sense it also and your other hand reaches behind to fondle my balls, you're at the peak also, and you want to have a simultaneous orgasm, as you gently fondle yourself, my rod taking shorter strokes and your other hand on my balls, we cum together, my orgasm, the strongest I have felt, yours just as strong as the others and after 3 hours of slow love making we collapse onto the bed, exhausted, not even able to move. We doze off holding each other in the afterglow of the love that we share.
© Copyright 2005 c130dude (lounsbery at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1049277-Our-time-away-together