*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1046885-The-Way-of-the-system
Rated: E · Poetry · Drama · #1046885
It is about the way we treat people and what we think is right is wrong
The Way of the System

The Way of the system is the clothes of choice blind innocence. For what we where is we are perceived everything that we wear would be judged from hat down to shoes based in style and color.



The way of the system is the contrast of our skin effect peoples ever little judgment about wealth or brokenness of our lives. It even affects wondering eyes. I can see the color and hurt of someone’s emotions but that the pigment of our skin overlooks all.



The way of the system is I can see inter strength is sometimes outweighed by gender; there special abilities sometimes are concealed by peoples bias of gender. Personal standards are set at a bar level for each gender.




The Way of the system is so precise everything seems to form to this bubble; every little curve of that bubble is taking place by the “way of the system”. It is we, the people that work the system and right now there is a need for a reality check for this so called system.
© Copyright 2005 Musickey7 (musickey7 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1046885-The-Way-of-the-system