*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1041427-Bondage-Slave
Rated: XGC · Short Story · Erotica · #1041427
fictional story about a bondage slave =)
I lay on the bed, naked, blindfolded and gagged, my wrists tied behind my back with velvet cloth. I wondered how long I had been lying there, how long left before I could be set free.

Suddenly the door creaked open. I heard footsteps approaching, then a man's voice, "Hello honey. Ready for some fun?"

I knew what the man was going to do to me, but before I could even move he was on top of me, straddling my thighs, pinning my legs to the bedsheets while his hands groped my breasts roughly. I moaned, playing along. Thinking that he was satisfying me, his hand moved down between my legs, touching my pussy. I felt his finger sliding in, exploring my moist inside. I was starting to get turned on, my pussy oversensitive from having serviced many men before him that same night. But he withdrew his finger quickly.

"Time to get down to business... I brought my own equipment..." he whispered in my ear. Grabbing me roughly, he turned me around so that I was lying on my stomach, my face buried in the sheets. I felt his hands on my buttocks, pushing them apart, then something small and hard being pushed into my asshole. I instinctively knew it was a vibrator. Pushing my legs apart, he pushed a second, penis-shaped vibrator into my pussy. I could feel the wires attached to the vibrators coming out of my ass and pussy.

He was now taping my thighs together with thick duct tape, encasing the two vibrators securely inside me. Then my ankles. When he was done, he grabbed me again and flipped me over onto my back. As he straddled my legs again, the vibrators buzzed to life inside. I screamed through my gag and thrashed around wildly, but he held me down.

"This is only the beginning," he said. I could almost picture his smile as he said that. My lower body was held in a force field as the two vibrators worked me, turning me on against my will. I thought of the money - the collaborator had promised me good money, saying that young, horny - and submissive - schoolgirls were in high demand.

Moments later, the wax hit. Droplets of melted candle wax fell on my breasts, burning the skin where they touched. To a normal girl, the pain would have been difficult to endure. But I had gone through this so many times that the sensation was now akin to having a hot shower. I moaned as my breasts were slowly covered with a layer of hot wax, being forcibly stimulated by the two vibrators tied inside me... helpless to do anything as my pussy grew hotter...

Before I could come, however, my captor switched the vibrators off. I felt a sense of frustration as he tore the tape off my legs and pulled out the vibrator in my pussy. He wiped it against my leg. "Getting wet there..." Pushing my legs apart, he started to lick my raw pussy, his tongue penetrating deep inside. I let out a series of urgent moans, warning him that I was going to come, hoping he'd get the message.

He did. Withdrawing his tongue, he grabbed my legs and pushed them up and back towards my chest and as he did so, I felt the real thing penetrating deep inside. It felt satisfyingly big. I climaxed almost immediately, my clit squeezing his dick as he pumped back and forth. I felt him squirting deep inside me - warm, sticky fluid...

At last he withdrew. I felt weak all over. He pulled out the vibrator in my ass. "Nice work, girl," he whispered in my ear. Then footsteps. The door closed, leaving me alone in the room once more.
© Copyright 2005 stacygal (dark_lady_123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1041427-Bondage-Slave