*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1039894-Youll-love-to-die-for-me-baby
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #1039894
A short entreaty of sadistic seduction.... Masochistic Sweethearts...
Watch me spiral down a thousand imaginations and land on the hard ground. A smack of reality to break my neck and shatter my spine, leave me hopeless and lethargic on the wet asphault.

Come closer, become enchanted by my doe eyes and doll curls. My smile could go on for miles in every direction, sucking you in, drowning you. Look over my shuddering body with affection until sympathy draws you near. So near to those vacant eyes, glittering and empty. So near to that definite jawline, regal and aloof. So near to that gently pulsing throat, still full of life. So near to my bloodied lips, a sadistic kiss that carries so much electricity that it becomes lethal.

Oh stranger, oh darling darling stranger. Come near to my form and feel my disease. Embrace me, save me, lift me, love me. You'll be my world, and I will be your grateful dove with broken wings, cooing late into the night and never leaving your side. My smell will cling to every curtain, sheet, and pillow. It will become the scent of your day, and all that does not match it shall become distasteful.

Oh my happy savior, come ever closer. Squeeze me tight until you feel my heart skip just one beat. Crush me in your fingers until the pleasure turns to panic. Bury me in you. Bury you in me. We are one.

You die for me every night, killed by my hands and my lips and my serpentine body. At my slightest urging, you die for me. I kill you, and you love it more and more. I kill you, and you'll be pleading for more. Bleed for me, my masochistic sweetheart. Any pain you ask for, I shall flawlessly execute into flesh. I'll carve a tapestry of love into your skin if your eyes simply ask.

Kill me, darling. I want to die. I want to feel your hands at my throat, strangling the life from me. Let my chest heave wildly and leave my mouth open but breathless. Grind me until I am dust. Fill me with your madness like liquid, sliding down my throat in heavy lumps. Oh, my fucking sadistic lover.... brutalize me until I'm crying with pain and satisfaction. Make my orgasm seem like a relief from the torture of your passion.

Do you think I'm a whore? Do.... you... think....


I'm
a
whore?



Fuck what you know. Fuck what you don't. All you need is my flesh. I will be your world, your Heaven, your Hell. I am reward and punishment. I am the Princess of Smut. You will be mine.
© Copyright 2005 Veloura (veloura at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1039894-Youll-love-to-die-for-me-baby