*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1034914-Fading
by ande
Rated: 13+ · Poetry · Death · #1034914
thought process
this world is fading now. i can feel the world spinning beneath my feet. its quickly dropping away. i will never feel the warmth of breath against my ear. the passion that lives deep within. as this world passes me by. is it too late. have i drifted to far out to sea. never to feel what i felt for so few. live life in the shadows you wont get hurt that way. was it better to have had what i now long for. rather live without it ever existing. spinning again. dropping away. drifting into darkness. it feels better this way. just knowing im alive. better off knowing. im slipping again. over the edge. iv been there before. i can still smell the sweet sent of it all. over the edge. i fall. tumbling down. the pain is welcoming. and i fall for it all over again. repeating the process. of the love that burns me when i touch it. but it feels good to know i am alive. burn. singe. let me know the truth of life. the meaning behind it all. this world is fading now... and it disappears...
© Copyright 2005 ande (veronique at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1034914-Fading