*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/912075-The-Ultimate-Fat-Kid-Fantasy/cid/1737988-Meeting-at-the-food-court
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #912075
A magic ring allows Adam to fulfill his dreams of super-fatness Add, I need more chapters!
This choice: Go to the mall with Richard.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Meeting at the food court

    by: Unknown
Adam smiled looking over his ring on his hand. He was in the middle row of the old minivan his mother drove while his brothers took up the spots around him. He had privately wished they would go to the mall today and five minutes later they had gotten into the car. That kind of satisfaction was rare, but the ring had given him astounding power. A quick phone call ensured Richard would meet him at the mall.

Adam had two brothers. One was Mikey, his little, nine year old brother. He was kind of tubby, having been a little spoiled as the youngest child. He was the kind of kid that didn't have many problems getting cookies at the grocery store. Dressed in in a loose pokemon t-shirt, he didn't look fat, overweight, but the whole family knew. The other Brother was Derek. Derek was the spitting image of good health. At 15 years old, he was already playing varsity football and was coated in muscle.

A few minutes later they were al the mall, a giant two story structure that held hundreds of stores. Richard was waiting for him at the food court. Free of his family, he met up with his friend standing next to a Sonic. "Hey man, Mom gave me some money, so I'll buy your lunch today."

"Oh thanks!" Richard was in his class, but came from a family with a bit more money. "But you know my allowance is twice what yours is."

Richard had been waiting for this moment all day, and had been practicing it in his head for what felt like hours. "Well I Dont know." He pulled the twenty dollar bill out of his pocket. "I wish I had ten of these." In an instant, the single bill turned into a folded up wad of twenties. His friend's eyes lit up. Adam explained the ring while ordering them both a huge meal. "I'd like four bacon cheeseburgers with four orders of fries and tater tots, plus two of those huge things of coke you guys have." He quickly decided that from now on, all of his meal would be this large.

"Woah man you're going to eat all of that?" Richard said looking blown away.

"Well no. I mean I could. I can do anything. But part of it is for you." Adam smiled as he handed over the money. "Because I wish you were into weight gain as much as I am!" Richard looked confused for a second before his face went back to normal.

"Thanks man, you know my own parents just only ever get me one!"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Shangas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/912075-The-Ultimate-Fat-Kid-Fantasy/cid/1737988-Meeting-at-the-food-court