*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Genders
  2. We are Men!
  3. Decesions
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/904753-The-Ultimate-War-of-the-Sexes/cid/226391-Genders
by Jawmax
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #904753
Choose to fight for men or women or be a pair of lovers trying to end fighting.
This choice: Both are fat.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Genders

    by: Unknown
Both of the genders are very much fat, in an era which strangely believes what body size you are does not matter, and so many inhabitants of the male, and female population are BIG...

No one really cares about dieting these days in which we are talking about.

Walking down the street, basically you can see obese people, and those who have a slim figure nowadays get strange looks from others who believe larger IS better...

So, anyways, your name is Nimon, which is quite a popular name during the years of 3000.

Name choices have evolved over the eventful years, and once common names such as Kenny, Harry, and Ed have turned exceedingly unfashionable.

So how does the story start off?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You wake up.

*Noteb*
2. You decide to sleep some more.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Jawmax has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/904753-The-Ultimate-War-of-the-Sexes/cid/226391-Genders