*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Amazon Beauty
  2. Girl Power!
  3. Decesions
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/904753-The-Ultimate-War-of-the-Sexes/cid/1134693-Amazon-Beauty
by Jawmax
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #904753
Choose to fight for men or women or be a pair of lovers trying to end fighting.
This choice: Normal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Amazon Beauty

    by: Twiga
You are a 21 year old Blonde named Cassie Evans but your code name is 'Rabbit'

Your lab is in a secret base in the Yucatan Peninsula deep within humid forests and murky swamps, every woman here has a code name after some kind of animal some of them very fitting of the warriors, some of them an embarrassment like yours.

It gets worse, Every agent has to wear a skin tight latex animal costume that resembles your code name, the suits are very realistic, the the muzzles even move realistically to your speech and everything, making you and your comrades resemble a twenty first century phenomena known as the 'furry fandom'

You sneak into an underground lair that belongs the Men Rebels, your assignment is to find out what happened to an agent who went missing several days ago.

The room is pitch black, but your suit allows a heightened sense of smell while your wearing it, so you know someone is in here.

"Agent Squirrel." You whisper "I'm here for you Squirrel, It's me! Rabbit!"

"Rabbit!" Come Squirrel's voice "Don't come any closer...I'm not myself."

You take a match and ignite it, you see Agent Squirrel in a cage by herself, but something is different

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Squirrel has become obese

*Noteb*
2. Squirrel is now pregnant

3. Squirrel is now a real Squirrel!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Twiga (UN: twiga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Jawmax has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/904753-The-Ultimate-War-of-the-Sexes/cid/1134693-Amazon-Beauty