*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/901801-Yu-Gi-Oh-GTSGT/cid/412157-Not-just-your-average-day-at-school
by Drez
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #901801
Characters from Yu-Gi-Oh get big!
This choice: It just happens  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Not just your average day at school

    by: Unknown
Joey was falling asleep in class (again) Why did School have to be so boring? Like he was ever gonna actually need any of this crap that the teacher kept blabbering on about. He was having a hard time keeping his eyes open, Yugi had to keep poking him with a pencil to keep him awake. But after awhile even Yugi's efforts proved futile as Joey felt himself drifting off to sleep.

Suddenly he felt very lightheaded, he felt queesy and dizzy.
"Ugh....whats....going....on..." Joey slurred quietly. Yugi had noticed Joey acting strangely, he was swaying from left to right and looked as if he was going to fall over. "Joey? You alright?" Yugi whispered not wanting to attract attention.

Suddenly....

You have the following choices:

1. Joey's clothes begin to get tight

*Noteb*
2. Joey begins to grow (and his clothes grow with him)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Drez has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/901801-Yu-Gi-Oh-GTSGT/cid/412157-Not-just-your-average-day-at-school