*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Big
  2. Joey Wheeler
  3. First Choice
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/901801-Yu-Gi-Oh-GTSGT/cid/283833-Big
by Drez
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #901801
Characters from Yu-Gi-Oh get big!
This choice: Wish  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Big

    by: Unknown
After Duelist Kingdom, Rare Hunters have been invading the city. Infact, Joey Wheeler is dueling a Rare Hunter right now at night. He is so close to winning the duel, but little did he know, he fell into a trap. The Rare Hunter ended up using Exodia on Joey, which caused him to lose the duel. To make matters worse; his Red Eyes was stolen by him and needed to get it back.(One day)

After the Rare Hunter fled, Joey didn't know what to do. He then decided to walk to the pier to find good fortune. When he got there, he found a fortune-telling box that had a creepy fortune teller with glowing red eyes in it. Joey put a quarter into the machine and said, "I wish I were big." After he said that, a card came out of the machine saying, "You're wish has been granted."

He then walked home thinking, "I hope this works. I want to get them back for stealing my card."
Since the walk home was too long, Joey decided to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Drez has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/901801-Yu-Gi-Oh-GTSGT/cid/283833-Big