*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/873111-Spring-Break-Shrink/cid/413899-Amongst-the-Giants
by Spudd
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #873111
Jims BIG Spring Break trip turns to horror when tainted tanning lotion Shrinks his world
This choice: Headed back to his buddies  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Amongst the Giants

    by: Deanthrocyte1
The giant presses further into Jim. Then his pace turns into a brisk jog.

The foot pounds against Jim's minature chest, squeezing the air out of him. The only relief comes from the brief moments when the sandal does not touch the ground. All this takes place so quickly even though the whole jogging feels like an eternity to the tiny Jim caught in the worst place imaginable: between a giant foot and a sandal sole.

Finally the heavy pounding of sand ends. From between his prison trapped between two immense and foul-smelling toes, Jim looks up and sees why. The giant stopped to talk with his friends: beefy, tanned, and muscular men in swim trunks and sandals.

Jim hopes to escape this ungodly prison and make contact somehow.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Jim remains motionless

*Noteb*
2. Jim struggles to escape

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Deanthrocyte1 (UN: deanthrocyte1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spudd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/873111-Spring-Break-Shrink/cid/413899-Amongst-the-Giants