*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Morning workout
  2. Renamon
  3. Decisions Part 2
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/859668-Digi-Mass/cid/273115-Morning-workout
by Drakin
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #859668
A Digimon only growth story
This choice: Muscle Growth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Morning workout

    by: VmanEXE
Rika entered her room to find Renamon heaving some weights that she found in a dusty old box. She was sweating and huffing as she lifted a reasonably large dumbbell up and down.

"Where'd you find all that?" Rika asked.

"I found them in the basement, Rika." Renamon grunted. Rika frowned, not remembering any weights in her house. They must've been left behind by a previous tenant of the house. The weights were odd and had weird ancient Japanese text carved into them.

"These are pretty old weights. I never knew the ancient Japanese worked out," Rika murmured.

"At least they give a good workout. Besides you did say I should get stronger," Renamon huffed as she set the dumbbell down. She then sat on the floor, wiping her sweat with a towel. She noticed that Rika was looking at her funny.

"Renamon, I never noticed you..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Drakin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/859668-Digi-Mass/cid/273115-Morning-workout