*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/857285-Shrunk-in-an-Amusement-Park/cid/321738-Safe-landingbut-for-how-long
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #857285
Get ready for the ride of your life! Add and enjoy!
This choice: In the parking lot  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Safe landing....but for how long?

    by: SmittySmith
You breathe a sigh of relief when you realize you survived your fall. You look down and see you have landed on a leather bench of some sort. Where are you? You look up and see an open sun roof above you. As best as you can summise, you flew through the open sun roof of a car and landed on its leather seat. Thank God for miracles. You then look to your right and see a large denim covered log. This of course, is a leg.

You look up and see the face of a beautiful blond woman. Somehow she didn't see or hear you fall into the car. You're thankful of that as well. The longer you can keep yourself hidden the better. You don't know who is in this car with you. You decide on finding somewhere to hide yourself until you figure out what you're dealing with.

You're about to turn to survey the rest of your environment when you hear an audible gasp behind you. Slowly you turn around and see a beautiful Asian face staring at you.

As her hand shoots out and grabs you, and raises you to her face, you try and take account of your options. You can't move. You have no options. All options are hers. Her of course is the Asian who holds you to her face now.

You are unable to tell, but for the record she is 4'11 with B cup breasts and a size 2 waist.

After getting a short look at you and realizing that her eyes were not fooling her, she mumbles something under her breath and quickly lowers you and both of her hands to her lap. You can smell her through the tight material of her sweatpants.

Just then, the blond asks her to repeat herself.

You have the following choices:

1. She shows you to her blond friend

2. She keeps you to herself...close...to herself

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SmittySmith (UN: rpcity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SmittySmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/857285-Shrunk-in-an-Amusement-Park/cid/321738-Safe-landingbut-for-how-long