*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Let Me Off!
  2. The cost of ignorance
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/857285-Shrunk-in-an-Amusement-Park/cid/203567-Let-Me-Off
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #857285
Get ready for the ride of your life! Add and enjoy!
This choice: You manage to get to the top of the cart and dive aside  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Let Me Off!

    by: Unknown
The enormous beauty fills your vision as she stands over the far door. Something takes her attention away from the seat, and as she looks away, so do you. You press your hands into the padded wall.

The cart shakes as new passengers jump into the rear seats. Your legs fall, but your hands grasp onto the wall and hold. Looking up, you notice a thin, orange mesh lacing the twenty foot high wall. Without giving it a conscious thought, you start climbing up the mesh, your hands reaching for each new rung two at a time until you were at the last.

You look back over your shoulder. The hispanic girl is waving to someone or someones in the distance. Placing her hand on the edge of the cart, she hurdles over the door and plants down on the seat, causing a great lean on the car. You feel yourself falling back, and your hands want to open, want to let you down onto her lap, but your instinct keeps them strong.

You climb to the hard lip of the door and look out over the edge. There is still a long line of people waiting for the ride, while even more walk by or stand apart in groups. You manage to get your feet onto the top of the car, but you stay as low as possible. Preparing to leap from the car, you make the mistake so many cartoon characters made before you, you look down. The height is staggering and you nearly fall backwards into the girl's arms. The bar comes down and you know the ride is about to begin. Your faith propels your legs like springs and you soar through the air, rolling into a throng of giant legs.

You have the following choices:

1. Run for safety.

2. Grab onto the closest sandal.

3. Run to the waiting line.

*Noteb*
4. Search for your friends.

5. Something unexpected.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
SmittySmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/857285-Shrunk-in-an-Amusement-Park/cid/203567-Let-Me-Off