*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/817120-Shrinker-Shrunk-His--Shrinky/cid/190718-Playing-With-Barbi
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Comedy · #817120
Shrinking... A theme you seldom see in Interactive Stories...
This choice: Playing With Barbi  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Playing With Barbi

    by: Steev the Friction Wizurd
I pour out the KooKoo Krunchies into my cereal bowl and a little plastic ring in a cellophane packet falls out. Since I am a ten-year-old girl, I rip open the packet and check out the ring. Nice! It's gold plated and has a sparkling gem in it. A wedding ring?

Saturday morning. Mom in the kitchen. Me in my room playing with my Barbi collection. I have it all -- Barbi cars, Barbi van, Barbi boat, Barbi house, Barbi pool, and of course plenty of clothes and accessories. And I have Ken and Midge and Scooter and Timmy and... Well, I won't bore you with all my dolls' names.

My cell phone plays the Wedding March. "Hello?"

It's my friend Melissa. "Hello, Ellen? What are you doing?"

"Hi, Melissa!" I say. "Come on over! We'll do Barbi."

A half an hour later, Melissa and I are on the floor of my bedroom playing with my Barbies. I notice she has a ring like mine. "KooKoo Krunchies?" I ask her.

"Yeah," she says, and we compare rings. When the rings touch each other there is a blinding flash of light.

"Yikes! What was that?"

"I don't know!"

When we can see again, everything looks different, but somehow familiar. "Melissa! We shrunk!"

"Oh my Gawd!"

Melissa and I are still sitting on the floor of my bedroom, but now we are the same size as Barbi and Ken. Worse still, our clothes did not shrink with us. We stare at each other for a moment, then the same idea occurs to both of us and we grab some of Barbi's clothes and put them on.

"What are we going to do?" says Melissa.

"We need to get Mom! She'll know what to do."

You have the following choices:

1. Get Mom

*Noteb*
2. Or?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Steev the Friction Wizurd (UN: friction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Steev the Friction Wizurd has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/817120-Shrinker-Shrunk-His--Shrinky/cid/190718-Playing-With-Barbi