*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ouch
  2. A Macrophile's Dream
  3. Take your seats...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam/cid/173615-Ouch
by Doom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #707969
Everyone hates exams. But yours is livened up when you suddenly shrink...
This choice: Approach the invigilator about to walk past  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ouch

    by: Doom
Pounding noise, vibrations through the floor... The tread of the giantess approaches closer and closer, and you pause for a second to ponder what you're about to do.

Try to grab onto that thing? Are you crazy? The heel of the shoe alone is taller than you, and much much bigger in terms of bulk. Beneath the weight of the titanic woman, it would kill you instantly.

Yet still you're running towards it, heedless of the danger. It's something of a thrill, risking death like this. You wait until her left foot has completed its landing before you launch yourself at it, arms outstretched in the hopes of gaining purchase.

No sooner have you slammed into the toe of the shoe than you are pressed against it by the sheer force with which it is lifted from the ground, and all the air is forced from your lungs by the impact as it pounds down again.

You just have time to catch your breath before the cycle begins again. The invigilator may be slowly pacing the hall, but to someone of your size this is equivalent to an unaided jump from an aeroplane.

You know that you won't be able to hold on for much longer. You'll either pass out or let go, and either way are likely to end up under foot and squished like a bug. Better to jump off now, or to try and climb all the way to the top and look for a more stable seat.

You have the following choices:

1. Abandon Ship!

2. No, if I can just grab hold of this...

*Noteb*
3. Slowly... Slowly edge along...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Doom (UN: doom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Doom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/707969-Shrunken-in-an-Exam/cid/173615-Ouch