*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Indulge The Request
  2. The powers of the suit
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/666301-The-Shrink-Suit/cid/152188-Indulge-The-Request
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #666301
Your girlfriend steals a toy from the lab...
This choice: you put it on willingly  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Indulge The Request

    by: dr.weird
You slip on the suit, after removing your clothes. She had claimed it needed to be done nude. She looks at the directions quickly, and then flips a switch on the remote. You feel a buzz all over your body, and then you are near blinded by a bright light. You open your eyes, feeling like you have just been hit by a truck. You look forward to see a huge set of toes staring you in the face. You yelp and jump backwards. "Hold on, I'm turning on the intercom." Michelle says while smiling down at you. She flips another switch, and then says, "Okay, you are about one inch. Talk to me." "I tested it, and it works , now I'm taking it off." you respond. "NO!! You can't take it off," she says, "If you take it off, the suit grows back to original size. So unless you plan on staying one inch until they develop a suit that small, I'd keep it on." "Well then grow me back!" you respond. "Nope!" she says while giggling. "Why not?" you ask, getting frustrated. "Because I haven't had my fun yet. What should I do with you first...."

KEEP IN MIND, YOU ARE INVINCIBLE
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dr.weird (UN: modcheese at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dr.weird has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/666301-The-Shrink-Suit/cid/152188-Indulge-The-Request