*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chi-Chi's problem
  2. Pick A Girl To Fatten
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/463085-Dragon-Ball-FA/cid/134746-Chi-Chis-problem
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fanfiction · #463085
Pick a DBZ girl, and help her grow!
This choice: Chi-Chi  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Chi-Chi's problem

    by: Andrew34683
Chi-Chi sighed and looked herself over in the mirror, turning to look at herself from different angles. There was simply no getting around it, she was gaining weight. Not a great deal of weight, maybe just 5 or 10 pounds, but for the martial artist turned home maker, it was a problem.

"I must be picking up Goku's bad habits," Chi-Chi thought, poking a finger into the thin layer of fat on her usually flat stomach. "More specific his bad eating habits."

This was true, with her husband neither dead or training for some future threat, Goku had been spending more time at home with his wife, something he hadn't been able to do a lot of since their son Gohan was young. While Chi-Chi loved having Goku around the house spending time with her, that meant that she spent a lot of time in the kitchen cooking, which led to her snacking which led to some extra pounds of fat.
Not that she thought the weight looked bad on her, her face had softened slightly and her bust and hips were a little fuller as well. She even kind of enjoyed letting go and eating more, not worrying about how she would look when Goku got back.

"I wonder if Goku has noticed?" Chi-Chi thought as she started getting dressed. "If he did, would he even mention it or care? Do I even really care? Maybe I should ask Goku what he thinks about this." Her stomach growled softly, interrupting her thoughts. "Maybe I should go have a snack first and then think of a plan."

You have the following choices:

1. She decides to talk to Goku

2. She decides to go grab a bite to eat and then think of something

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Golden Tiger has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/463085-Dragon-Ball-FA/cid/134746-Chi-Chis-problem