*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2324940-Femdom-in-the-Office
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Tom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2324940
The Path is yours to choose, the only guaranteed certainty is it will result in Femdom.

The Path is yours to choose, the only guaranteed certainty is it will result in Femdom.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
There are several power dynamics within an office as each member attempts to climb the ladder further. When you join the DMS Logistics, this all becomes clear to you. In a female dominated office, you struggle under their power as they use your weaknesses to bolster their corporate position. Will your fetish and desires be uncovered? Will you be turned into the office bitch? Will you suffer at the hands of several female employees in the struggle of power? The choice is yours.

Characters:


Olivia:

A bratty, cocky and arrogant 19 year-old who has recently just been hired. She comes across as almost a bully and frightens you with her glares. She stands about 5,6 tall, brunette hair (mostly worn in a ponytail) with pretty brown eyes. She comes into work mostly wearing short skirts, tights and flats. Occasionally she'll wear long trouser pants but she is not afraid to show her legs off. With a domineering attitude she will get what she wants from anyone.


Stacy

Stacy is well-known around the office for being shy and timid. You are nice to her though she doesn't really speak much. She is often the brunt of jokes and the scapegoat used when things don't go to plan. She is aged 45 and has worked at the office for one 20 years yet still sits at the bottom of the food chain. Standing at 5,8, she looks good for her age with black hair that sits shoulder length. She had a great figure and often wore heels that would make her slightly taller than you. Stacy would do anything to climb the ladder, ANYTHING at all.


Scarlet

Scarlett, only being 23, was already a leading Manager within the office. She had started just 3 years ago and impressed so effortlessly they had granted her promotion after promotion. She stood at 6,3 and always wore black stilettos therefore towering over you. She had long curly hair and olive skin. She was beautiful and you had spent many nights thinking, dreaming and begging to be with her. She ran the office through her 'girlies' and had little trust in Men.

Jess

Jess was a total bitch. Standing at the same height as you (5,8) she had ginger hair and pale white skin. She was 21 and you could tell she had been a bully back in her day and would often go around the office with her friend Amber and jester and joke at the expense of others. She was more of a brutal mean rather than a brat like Olivia. She was at similar level with you on the food chain but her and Amber had more of a favour with Boss Scarlett.

Amber

Amber was the same age as Jess. They had been friends for years prior to the Office, and Jess got her a job a year or so ago. Ever since then they have tormented the office together including you and helped push Scarlett into removing all the Male Staff in their department until it was only you left. They didn't' see you as a threat so maybe that's why they kept you around.


Courtney

A short, petite 36 year old Manager. Day-Day runnings are overseen by Scarlett but at the very top of the Food Chain sits Courtney. You always thought she was quite nice and friendly. However, it was often mentioned that a wrath of rage would come out if she was pushed to her limits. She had a cute face with big round brown eyes. Her hair was a combination of brunette and blonde and sat just above her shoulders.

Roxanne

Roxanne was the same age as yourself 26, and you two knew each other for a very long time now. It seemed to you, ever since you knew her, that she had a bit of a crush on you. No matter what you did she seemed to always follow and agree with you. She was Indian and quite curvy in the shape of her body. It was true, she was beautiful however you just did not seem to like her that way.


If you want to add to the story that's great but please follow these guidelines:
- All characters must be 18+
- NO more Male characters
- If you want to add another female, contact me first, I'm sure ill approve.
- All Femdom fetishes welcome except SCAT and Race play.









IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2324940-Femdom-in-the-Office