*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. And so it begins…
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2323994-Anna-and-the-Animal-Crackers/cid/HQWY9YYXM-And-so-it-begins
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by SOLO
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #2323994
Magic animal crackers impregnate women who eat them with animals.
Chapter #1

And so it begins…

    by: SOLO
Anna was walking home from school after saying goodbye to her friends. She was currently wearing blue jeans and a black crop top that revealed her bellybutton, a cute little outie.

On her way, she saw a woman who seemed to be in her late thirties walking down the other sidewalk. She was groaning and holding her stomach. Tucked under her arm was a red box the size of a lunchbox.

Anna then looked to where the woman was walking away from. Sitting at a small stand was another woman. She seemed to be about 25 or so. She was also heavily pregnant. At the stand, she seemed to be selling animal crackers for $1.

Deciding that she could use a snack, Anna walked up to the stand and got the woman's attention. “Hey, you’re selling these, right?”

The woman stroked her belly and gave the girl a smile that could only be described as mysterious. “Sure am. You want a box?” She gestured to the last three boxes in her stand.

Anna fished into her pocket and brought out her wallet, grabbing a one dollar bill and handing it to the woman, who placed it in a jar. The woman smiled again and handed her one of the boxes of animal crackers. “All yours.”

Anna smiled and nodded. “Thanks.”

As the girl walked off, the woman's eyes went wide as wetness formed between her legs, pain shooting through her belly. Looking down, she smiled. “Looks like you’re ready to see mama, my little horse.”


Meanwhile, Anna…

You have the following choices:

1. Ate one of the animal crackers

*Noteb*
2. Went home

*Noteb*
3. Went to a friend’s house

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SOLO (UN: solosol at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SOLO has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2323994-Anna-and-the-Animal-Crackers/cid/HQWY9YYXM-And-so-it-begins